Hello, newbie with a problem

cheers for the info, makes perfect sense, thats gonna be the final pot, its one of the free critical i got, and just wanted to test to drainage and to see if any vast increase of growth, i think the repot stunted it, but the way the water gushes out of it, i think its gonna prove successful, but as you said only for final pot.

Sounds good mate but I'd personally advise on only using clay pellets in the final pot. Lots of us put a layer of them at the bottom or middle to improve drainage/oxygen levels.
They could possibly damage roots when moving during the transplant though if mixed in through the media.
I personally wouldn't risk it.

Transplanting is perfectly safe as long as it's perfectly simple :)
cheers for the info, makes perfect sense, thats gonna be the final pot, its one of the free critical i got, and just wanted to test to drainage and to see if any vast increase of growth, i think the repot stunted it, but the way the water gushes out of it, i think its gonna prove successful, but as you said only for final pot.

Hey barney. Look at the one thats in its final pot. This mixed with pellets and perlite. Looks like its creeping back. Before and after pics attached

Attachments

• 20190602_132118.jpg
    20190602_132118.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20190531_145319.jpg
    20190531_145319.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom