Hello to all members

w4nn13

Hello fellow grows, thought I would say high even though I made a couple of posts all ready in FAQ. I have joined up to save money and grow my own, I have been reading the forums for the last year before I started a grow 5 weeks ago I have one AK47/NYCD female on the go as a practice run as I did not want to over do it on my first grow seems there is a lot to learn about growing, she is now 6ft tall cant wait! oh yea great site with great people glad to be here, hope to talk to to some of you in the future on my next grow.

Hi w4nn13, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us. :)
You have made some interesting posts sofar.
I'll watch for more from you. We like thinkers.
We aren't a bunch of drugged up idiots.
We are citizens of a country making war against us.
enough!
Please take a moment to vote in our 420 monthly contests.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
I'll see you in the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

hi w4nn13
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

6 footer already huh?,,, great job.. :bravo:

you got a journal?..

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Hey, yes thanks for the welcome all though I am thinking growing weed is like waiting for a kettle to boil in three months its hard to take haha but this is my first grow after all hope to talk to you guys soon. btw I am here in Ireland I know most of you here are from the land of the free, its good to branch out, plus i was thinking if I ever go on holiday to any country it would be very nice to know a few pot growers haha it would make my hols so much better for sure..

Back
Top Bottom