Hello

Lemon Paradise

Hello Everyone,
I have been lurking around for a while now, Everyone is so helpful and friendly, and I have learned alot just reading the different journals, and tutorials, So I had to finally say hi. Been kinda paranoid about posting, and especailly about a grow.. but love all the helpful advice available from all the great growers. (Just finished Rosemans Bubble tutorial and it was great,,) I am on the west side of the east coast, and possesion is only a 100.00 fine, but growing ??? anyways, maybe I'll get the nerve to journal a grow one day,, (am in the middle of my first, one bagseed, well was 2 but one was a boy, and I don't like boys), but in the mean time, I'll keep reading and drooling over all of the others on here. :yummy:

Hello, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
I hope your girl grows big and strong for you.
Careful you'll find growing highly addictive. :yummy:
Please take a moment to vote in our 420 monthly contests. All 3
Also don't be shy, post often and make some friends.
I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Thanks CoCoJoe,
Everyone has been very helpful. And yes, I can see how it gets addicting.. I find myseld just standing there, staring at her for a long time, :yummy:, and that is even before I medicate..

see you around the forums.

Hello and :welcome: to 420.

That 100 dollar fine Sound very familar. :scratchinghead: Thats my State too.
No worries. 420 has been a Community since 1992.
We are growin' Stronger everyday.
Please make yourself Comfortable and Relax.
Continue to :surf: the forums, Visit the Grow Journals and saying Hello.
You soon will feel at home here.
We will see you in the forums...Ok?
Enjoy and Happy Growin' :peace:
:bongrip:

Hey there :welcome: to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis awareness and information across the world. It would be terrific if the Prohibition against this beneficial plant was lifted. Thank you for being a Cannabis Warrior and if there is anything we can assist you with just ask.
+Rep

Back
Top Bottom