Hello everyone

sojolove1

Hello everyone,

Im a newbie and been lurking on the forums for a while. But finally started to get things in order to start my first bubble grow.. Been doing a lot of research on the forums and my brain is fried with grow information. I wake up in the morning with new ideas on my setup.lol

But thanks to the experienced growers like Roseman and all the other Deep Water Culture I am excited to push forward.

it has been interesting to go around my area to home depot and hydro store to gather the supplies. I saw a fellow grower in the hydro store and not to profile or anything but i can tell they were growing canabbis. lol but we just passed each other with that knowing look. lol

I would be starting a grow journal in hope for other member's inputs, opinions and help. Thanks all :)

hi sojolove1

:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

I am a soil grower myself, (someday I will venture into the bubbles) But the Deep Water Culture here will help you alot!!!

here are a couple of good threads to start

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics for your journals

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

and the Deep Water Culture..

Deep Water Culture - 420 Magazine

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Hi sojolove1, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us, you chose wisely grasshopper.
You will recieve all the help you need to pull your first crop of meds. :grinjoint:
Mostly Crazy and Rosman wont let you fail.
Take a moment to vote in our monthy contests.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
I'll see you in and around the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom