Help! 3 weeks White Widow

I'm growing 13 plants, now they're in flowering stage. In veg stage were 2 weeks, and after veg i changed 12/12 light. I'm growing indoor in ALL MIX soil, using BIOBIZZ Fertilizer. One pot is 3 gallons (12 liter bucket).
Temperature of Room 77 °F at day and at night 64.4- 68 °F. Wattage of LED light 600W. I have 2 Lamps x 600W. RH- 47%, and pH was 6,2. I'm watering my plants once a week.
That's all :))

Just going to throw my opinion, but I think 2 weeks of veg is not enough, therefor stunting the plants. Maybe switch back the lights, keep them in veg for a couple of weeks, they need to recover from here so also add that to the equation too.

I agree daTenshi. I read in the depths of this forum that plants are not even considered to be in veg until the first full set of leaves appear and the plants in the pic seem to be from seed based on their semitry. and it looks as of now they are at their first full set or second full set. my gess he means it was 2 weeks from the time they sprouted which is defanetly way to early to switch in my opinion as well. I'd defanetly turn the lights back on to veg schedual before they start to get to deep into pre flower. the longer you can wait to turn them the better your yield will be.

if I'm talking out of line here I'm sory and dis regard what I've said! hope this helps I'll sub to see how this goes!

Just going to throw my opinion, but I think 2 weeks of veg is not enough, therefor stunting the plants. Maybe switch back the lights, keep them in veg for a couple of weeks, they need to recover from here so also add that to the equation too.

For example: Now have I leave the lights back 24/0 ? Should it help them revert to veg quicker? And how long I have to keep them like this 24/0 ? And when i have to back 20/4 or 18/6? and for how long?
In this period (veg) how watering the plants? without fertilizers?

For example: Now have I leave the lights back 24/0 ? Should it help them revert to veg quicker? And how long I have to keep them like this 24/0 ? And when i have to back 20/4 or 18/6? and for how long?

I`d use Cal/Mag if i were you. I`d also "Veg" a few weeks more. I like letting the plants tell me they`re ready to advance to "FLOWERING Stage"... The Stem, color and height tells me when. Every plant is different as is any grow. You`re following guidelines, but, you have to decide for yourself what works and what doesn`t. It will make you a better grower as you continue...

I grow 18 hrs on 6 off. I suggest this. 24 hrs on is good but I'm unsure if it's worth the extra run time. with that being said I'd turn the to one or the other emediatly. they should be fine they are stong and look healthy. some people take clones 2 weeks into the switch to 12 on 12 off. this is called re veg and it may make them more bushy. they may also get a little stunted first.

for the nutes someone else will have to answer that I don't grow in soil. if in doubt just give water it's better to underfunded than overfeed. just my 2cents!

re: Do my plants look ok for 3 weeks old?

What kind of light do they have, and what soil are they in?

Tomorrow i will put flowering plant back into veg 18/6. But i don't understand how from this period i have to watering my plants- only with water? I used BIO BIZZ fertilizers from the start of my grow (adding shedule), i'm using ALL MIX soil.
I ussed this shedule. And when i will turn my plants back into vegetative state wich fertilizer i have to use? only water???

[/

I have grown 24/0 for a few weeks, experimenting with White Widow. I find plants need 6 hours of darkness in order to do their thing.. Different strains react differently to light and darkness.... I would use fertilizer immediately to give the "ladies" a better chance to get bigger.. I normally spray my "Girls" every 6 days around the stem just a little until i`m ready to harvest. Less is always more, following suggested schedules is ok, but, let your eye be the judge..

Back
Top Bottom