Help! 5th week in flower? Help diagnose problem?

Ben1226

image9905.jpeg

image9906.jpeg

image9907.jpeg

My plants are on their 5th week of flower and I'm pretty confused on what's happening to them. Almost all of plants leaves at the top of the colas are canoeing downward and are super dark and leathery. Also most of them are single bladed leaves??
Some of the fan leafs are starting to show a weird discoloration too. Could it be a zinc defiency or what? Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated! I don't wanna lose my girls now):

Hi Ben1226,

I think some photos or additional information might help. :volcano-smiley:

My plants are on their 5th week of flower and I'm pretty confused on what's happening to them. Almost all of plants leaves at the top of the colas are canoeing downward and are super dark and leathery. Also most of them are single bladed leaves??
Some of the fan leafs are starting to show a weird discoloration too. Could it be a zinc defiency or what? Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated! I don't wanna lose my girls now):

I'm trying to get pictures up but this website is very confusing on my phone

Okay cool, will do! Should the ph be around 7? or what do you think would work best. Ive actually been just watering them for the 3 weeks or so, so maybe my ph levels are wrong, i haven't checked in a while cause i thought i knew how much acid to put in a gallon of water haha but maybe not. Thanks:thanks:

15ml of Neptunes Harvest 2-4-1 fish in 1gal of ph'd water. Do you guys think I would have the best results if I just fed at half strength or just flushed them with ph water for a week before I use half strength nutes

Way too nitrogen toxic, sorry bud. At this stage you need a nutrient with more phosphorus and potassium than nitrogen, like 5-10-7 for example.
Now that your plants are week 5 they would benefit from more PK than you are giving them. They are no longer growing as much so they don't need much nitrogen. Some, just not as much as veg.

I suggest going ahead with 4 to 5 days of flush with no nutes. Then get yourself some simple bloom nutrients to use in conjunction with what you are using now.

Let us know what you decide and we can help guide you through it.

Okay, thanks for all the help! I'm glad I decided to post about it.

What 5-10-7 nutrients do you suggest I get? I will flush for the next 5 days like you said, then start giving them the new nutes. Thanks again guys!!

Okay cool! I'll do that and let you know if I notice any changes! Expect to here from me in a week or so, thanks for all the help everyone!! Greatly appreciate it! :)

So I flushed the plants today, i did two separate flush's right after each other. I used 35ml of clearex with 5 gallons of ph'd water (around 6.0) for each flush. I mostly flooded my big plant that is in a 3gallon grow bag and my other plant that looks like it is suffering the most, but all plants had good amount of water run off. I decided to take some better pictures while my plants where in the bath tub too so ill post them below to let everyone have a better view. My question now is should i flush my plants again when the soil dry's up in a few days or should i just give them ph'd water or shall i start the bloom and neptune nutes?

Also if anyone has any other input on making my girls the best they can be, it would be awesome!

16687.jpg
22363.jpg
31884.jpg
41463.jpg
51192.jpg
61033.jpg
7866.jpg
8728.jpg

Damn totally didn't think about checking the ph of the run off. ill definitely do that my next flush.

Also i don't think its a light leak, unless a very very very small amount of light is leaking through from the other side of my tent. but i just checked out the divider between the two rooms and didn't notice any kind of hole or anything light could be getting through.

Thanks, ill keep everyone updated forsure!

Back
Top Bottom