Help a Flood & Drainer out?

fortphoenix

I'm doing a perpetual SOG F&D (2 week old clones go straight to flower) in a botanicare table with lucas formula but I'm going to do a mediumless table... the only medium will be hydroton in the netcups suspended in the air by a tray cover with frequent floods... but my problem is its perpetual and i gotta keep plant #s down so there won't be any veg tables.... clones will be 8-10" with atleast 5 or 6 budsites in "root riot" plugs in the clone box

question 1) can clones stay in a cloner 2 weeks? when would you give them nutes & how much/often would you water them? (what ppm?)

question 2) would the transplant from 18/6 in a clone box one day to flowering in hydroton f&d the next day fuck the plants up from shock or do you think they'll be alright?

thank you guys!!!

You can def leave clones in the cloner for 2 weeks. Use bloom nutrients or products like Clonex in your cloner from the start at 300-500 ppm (500 scale) or ec of 0.6-1.2. This will improve roots and prevent any lags.

As for the transplant and going straight into flower, i can't offer any experience w that, but i'd guess you want to use a good roots stimulant that first two weeks of flower like Root Excelurator, Rhizotonic, or Rhizo Blast to give them some legs and ease transition.

I did have a bare-root flood table that i ran 15 min on/ 2 hrs off for the flood cycles and it worked great. I'd still use it if i didn't have my tray lids in storage.

Hope that helps!

You can def leave clones in the cloner for 2 weeks. Use bloom nutrients or products like Clonex in your cloner from the start at 300-500 ppm (500 scale) or ec of 0.6-1.2. This will improve roots and prevent any lags.

As for the transplant and going straight into flower, i can't offer any experience w that, but i'd guess you want to use a good roots stimulant that first two weeks of flower like Root Excelurator, Rhizotonic, or Rhizo Blast to give them some legs and ease transition.

I did have a bare-root flood table that i ran 15 min on/ 2 hrs off for the flood cycles and it worked great. I'd still use it if i didn't have my tray lids in storage.

Hope that helps!

now when you say use clonex, is that all you need for clones? i thought clonex was basically just like an additive, i didnt know it could basically be used as a nute replacement for clones, its that what you're implying? but yss I'm either going to use the lucase formula or the kiss method with maxibloom and when you used the bare-root flood table what kind of medium were you using? thanks for your help !!!!

you use clonex to stimulate root growth in the clone once it pops roots you add grow formula at 1/4 and step it to 1/2 within 2 weeks, I dont recommend putting young clones into a HID they need time to get established at least 30 days post rooting preferably 60 days the longer they veg the better producer they will be

you use clonex to stimulate root growth in the clone once it pops roots you add grow formula at 1/4 and step it to 1/2 within 2 weeks, I dont recommend putting young clones into a HID they need time to get established at least 30 days post rooting preferably 60 days the longer they veg the better producer they will be

ahh okay thats but I'm not vegging, I'm doing s.o.g but thank you for your input

Back
Top Bottom