Help: Aerogarden Pro 200

allabouttheo

i just rescently purchased an aerogarden pro 200 for a little closet hydro. i haven't found too much about the quality of the grow or how much it will yeild compared to regular soil grow. if anybody can help me out with some information regarding growing with this new contraption. was it a good investment? is there anything about this thing that most people dont know, like it sucks for weed or somehting?

ive heard that you'll have to watch it like a hawk. many things can go arye with all that technology. check out some of the grow journals to prepare for potential problems. with all that aside, areogarden can provide for some awesome harvest.
good luck

yeah the pro 200 has the extendable arm and 3 bulbes and 7 pods. for now im thinkin keep is simple with only 3 or 4 plants then go bigger later when i get the hang of things. thanks guys

I just wanted to chime in. While shopping at an club warehouse (won't mention where but the shop is union) and was blown off my feet to see for sale the Aerogarden 6 elite. Twenty years ago I was freaked because the Feds had busted into my legitimate hydro store and stole their purchase records. Now you can buy a unit (although small) for growing herbs from the bix box retailer. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom