Help - curling seedling leaves

patmrtnscks

I need help here. Im growing a Big Bud plant in my tent, and she is sprouting her 2nd set of leaves. Last night she was a dark pretty green, and today she is a lighter shade, and the very tippy tips of her 1st set of leaves were starting to curl. I havent added any nutes yet, and changed the water last night because I was switching from a two bucket system to a one bucket system. WHAT IS HAPPENING? I raised the light as far up as I can, as I had it about two feet off of her, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Is it possible Im just being paranoid because its my first attempt at hydroponic growing? The 2nd set of leaves are bigger now than they were this morning, and there is a good root mass starting to pop out of the rockwool cube. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Roots coming out of the rockwool, means time to transplant to your medium. Second set of leaves starting to lighten up, means time to give it a wee little bit of nutrients. Try 1/4 or recommended dosage for seedlings, then slowly add more, keeping an eye on it.

Ive got it in the clay pellets already, and its roots are going crazy. My buddy who grows some amazing buds said that its because I used tap water in the reservoir. Ive never heard of that before, but Im about to dump that out and put spring water in there. He also said I dont need to start adding nutes until the 4th set of leaves are visible, but thats also why Im looking for advice in the forums, cuz he doesnt know everything. Thanks for the advice, Im checking out your grow journal now.

Back
Top Bottom