Help - Leaves are yellowing - No nutes

CollegeKush

Hey everyone, 2 of my sour jack sativas from Cks are starting to yellow. I'm pretty sure it was a heat and humidity problem, I was at temps above 30 degrees Celsius and at a humidity of 60%. Now I've got the temp down between 25-28 degrees Celsius with a humidity between 45-55%. There are growing super slow but don't seem to be yellowing as quick. Could this be a ph problem because I have not been checking my ph when I water? Any info is appreciated!
420-magazine-mobile551149978.jpg

Re: HELP- leafs are yellowing- no nutes

Hey everyone, 2 of my sour jack sativas from Cks are starting to yellow. I'm pretty sure it was a heat and humidity problem, I was at temps above 30 degrees Celsius and at a humidity of 60%. Now I've got the temp down between 25-28 degrees Celsius with a humidity between 45-55%. There are growing super slow but don't seem to be yellowing as quick. Could this be a ph problem because I have not been checking my ph when I water? Any info is appreciated!
420-magazine-mobile551149978.jpg
Hey, how are ya... May I ask what type of soil you are using? The top and new growth looks healthy. Looks like maybe nitrogen deficiency. Not positive on that but I dont think its the heat or humidity.

I'm using cow manure and just topsoil... I know not the best mix but it was the only medium I had at the time

I'm using cow manure and just topsoil... I know not the best mix but it was the only medium I had at the time
Not bad. Its doing the job. Just keep and eye on it and make sure it doesnt get worse. Also make sure that your drain hole on the bottom are big enough. Dont want old water sitting at the bottom.

That picture was taken 2 days ago, here it is today, it's getting worse .
420-magazine-mobile181958771.jpg
Ok, you next step is to flush your plant. You want to you like distilled water or even what I use... Bottled water. You need to use the same amount of water as the size pot you are growing in. Ive even heard of people use 2x there pot size in water. Run that water through her to get all the nutes out that the plant didn't need. Most like what is causing your yellowing. Give that a try. Like starting with fresh soil. I do that every other week in all my plants.

HELP- leafs are yellowing- no nutes

Another question here... this jack sour sativa was potted in black gold organic garden mix (no nutes added as well), should I flush It as well? The first two node leaves are yellow and the next set are begging to yellow too
420-magazine-mobile1902091100.jpg

Another question here... this jack sour sativa was potted in black gold organic garden mix (no nutes added as well), should I flush It as well? The first two node leaves are yellow and the next set are begging to yellow too
420-magazine-mobile1408530010.jpg
I would first go ahead and repot her. Those lower leaves should die off anyway. But definitely before you flush put her in something bigger.

Do you think this yellowing is happening because there's not enough nitrogen in the soil or there is too much?

Okay cool thanks. Jeez man these things are harder to take care of then baby's haha if that's possible .

Okay cool thanks. Jeez man these things are harder to take care of then baby's haha if that's possible .
Oh yeah. Its hard to make people who dont grow understand how much actually goes into growing. You dont just throw a seed in soil and get bud. There so much more that goes into it.

Back
Top Bottom