Help me detox for military

420Soldier69

Ive decided to join the military ,but the prob is of course I smoke bud. I am just now quiting so today will be my first day clean. It would help a lot if someone who has already been tested by the military recently could give me advice on what I should do. I know bud can stay in your system for up to 6 weeks if ive heard correctly. Should I just give myself a drug test in 6 weeks and see if I pass that one and then take the military test? Any help would be great

:adore:

i passed in 10 days.... you need to drink lots of liquids and have a fairly good metabilism.... excercising is also good.... but you should be pissing like 4-5 times a day atleast

Mr. Whoopy said:
Now I'm kinda new here, but I seem to see people asking this same question pretty much every other day. I think it's time for a sticky about "How to pass drug tests"

all the time man, there are probably about 8 or 9 threads for any and every question you may be able to think of.

"why do you get high?" "what's ur favorite movie?" "whatchu listen to when ur blazed?" "what's ur favorite weed?" "how do you make brownies?" "is Bengay safe to use for masturbation?" "what's ur favorite way to smoke?"

MR sHibbZ said:
"is Bengay safe to use for masturbation?"

didnt you start that one shibbz lol

Serpico said:
didnt you start that one shibbz lol

haha yeah i think i did say something like that in your 'last post thread'

Alright cool. Thanks for all of the help guys I am 6ft 2 and 145lbs so my metabolism pwns. Looks like ill have a full bladder for a while though : ) . Heh hopefully the military will beef me up though *prays

Altough im quiting smoking I will always love Mary Jane for she alone gave me a new outlook of this crazy world of ours.

:adore: :joint:

I think you can still get in but they give you a small position or however it works, like they won't let you do certain things because you're a 'pothead' but I could be wrong, but I heard something along those lines before.

doesnt the military have the smallest cut off point for thc analysis..

420soldier....I was medicaly discharged from the Army National Guard in early 2005. I began to smoke medical marijuana while still in the service to treat my condition, and had to avoid multiple random urine tests. When you are SERVING in the Guard, they test the entire Batallion in one day. It takes all day. Considering each test costs about 100 bucks, and (at least in Calfironia) the Nat'l guard has limited resources, I think they randomly select the tests and only test probably some of the batallion. My batallion was pretty small, and it had over 300 men. That's 30,000 dollars for tests, and we had them every OTHER month. No way would we have been able to support that, so I figured its random.
However, you are JOIING, so you can bet they WILL test you. I suggest waiting 6 weeks, and then take a home piss test. If you pass your home test, call your recruiter and let him know you are ready to get going, and buy a detox drink from Clear Choice New York (Do a search on google or look around on this site), that worked for me every time I got tested in the service, just in case your home test was weak. make sure you can pass, you DONT want to get caught dirty, it will stay with you yor entire military career, and haunt you if you ever try to make a higher promotion or especially if you want to get into military intelligence. Oh, and they will try to scare you during your processing proceedure, telling you they W I L L find out about any past drug use, that you will go to jail if you lie, so you better not lie. Its amazing how many people cracked and confessed to things they did years ago. What a bunch of idiots. Make sure you're not one of them ;-)
If you wish to cotninue smoking while in the service, make friends with the medical officer, or the officer that aranges your random screeings. Thats what me and my pot smoking srgt. did. We were warned in advance when ALL the tests would be, and conveninetly were sick or injured during those days ;-)
Oh, and iof your going to Fort Leonard Wood (Lost In The Woods, as you will son find out), chose to go in October. The weather is very temprate, and by the time you leave in December, teh cold is JUST starting to arrive. Try to go in early as october as you can, or possibly late September. I persoanly hate the heat, and the cold in Missourui is wicked awful, so make sure you consider the weather. Might as well enjoy chosing when and where youn train while you still can ;-)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom