Help! Need assistance diagnosing and questions about bud sites

lildj90

Strain: norther lights femenized
Where: outdoor (currently babies inside though)
Soil: fox farm ocean forest/ perlite

So I noticed the my leaves started curling to the right or left. The curl would start at the middle of the leaf. I looked up problems with leaf curling and most peoples leaves when there is a curling problem go up or down. Mine do not. I was thinking possible nutrient overdose (Ive heard of FFOF doing this).
My second issue is pruning. I know where to snip when topping but am confused on where to snip when doing the sides. If someone could take a pencil and draw a simple diagram showing where to snip, Myself, along with others, would benefit greatly. I just don't want to cut off the wrong thing, just trying to make more bud sites. Thank you fellow tokers.

If you cut the top, you will have two sites take its place, but the side growth will also come up, giving you a full canopy. I would'nt cut much from the sides unless you are cutting for clones. As far as curling to the left or right, can you post a pic?

i have NL also and had that same problem till i got my nutes and PH inline. i use happyfrog btw..

What was the problem though? Overdose of nutrients or not enough? Because my plants are only two weeks since sprouting and I know they definitely have not gone through the nutrients in that size of a container.

Back
Top Bottom