Help needed to fight recurrent RCC

Fighting RCC

Hello All! I am in the fight of my life! I have been dx in Feb 2014 with recurrent Renal Cell Cancer to my Lt kidney(had Rt kidney removed in 2003 due to RCC) and the Dr wanted to remove my kidney, but I am not really interested in dialysis! So I am in this for the Cure! I have been on Gerson, organic vegan diet, juicing, rebounding-until I was dx with a grapefruit size hernia from lifting 25# bags of carrots, ugh! My oldest son told me about Run From the Cure and I've watched it several times. I live in a legal state so I am so grateful for that and all the info on this site! I have read the forum from 420 Motoco about dosing and how to make it. What I am needing help with is what kind to take and when. I have read a lot of info on this forum, but it's all so confusing! Thank you for any and all help, Fig
hting RCC.

Sativa for daytime awake use, and indica for night sleepy time. You should go back to the cannabis oil making thread run by Motoco and ask them directly in that thread. They are there to help with any and all questions you have. Just keep in mind, this isn't like the other sites, we don't bash people or knock then for asking questions, no matter how noob it is. For real, get in there and ask lots of questions, your life depends on it and they want to spread the word of the oils greatness

Back
Top Bottom