Help needed upcoming urine test

Longer

I have not smoke for about 25 days and have a UA coming up shortly for job I have been offered. I took a at home drug test this morning right after I woke up and used the beginning of my pee stream just to see where I was at and it came back positive.. I will b getting another test after work today and continue to test myself up until the test. If I continue to get a positive test what is the best synthetic urine out there. I have done a bunch of research and am seeing that some stuff works for some people but not for others. I am going to purchase some just in case I continue to get positive test. Also where can I find the testing strips instead of buying the whole kit? If anybody has any help they can give me it would b greatly appreciated

I buy the thc test strips on ebay for about $1.30 each. Depending on how heavy a smoker you were and your weight and metabolism you might be fine with just dilution the morning of the test. I would test myself the day before the test a little later in the day and see how you come out. If its still positive I would go with a synthetic like QuickFix and practice a little keeping the temp within range.

Thanks for the info. What are the best things to do for dilution? I am going to take your advice and purchase the quick fix what website do u recommend I use for purchasing it? Also I have ready many different things about quick fix can I trust it?

I just received my paperwork for the test, under lab test it shows (45105N) SAP 5-50+MDMA/6AM/T does anyone know what this stands for?

(45105N) SAP 5-50+MDMA/6AM/T is just a standard 5 panel test with a 50ng cutoff for thc.
For dilution
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.
You can add some B vitamin the morning of the test to help color the urine if you want but usually it doesn't matter.
I purchase my QuickFix from a local smoke shop for $18. Most of the other brands out there are really just QuickFix repackaged.
I would go with the Canadian version of QuickFix because they add uric acid to it because a few labs are checking for that. There is also real urine that has been powdered out there, where you just add warm water to it, just be sure its well mixed before you put it in the collection cup.

Just took an at home test this morning the line is really faint I took it with my first pee of the day midstream. I can't figure out how to post pics on here otherwise I would post one of the test. I received my bottle of quick fix yesterday and will use it if necessary. I will be taking my test next Friday or Saturday and will continue to test myself once a day but I'm just not sure how to interpret the really faint line and I don't want to have to take the chance with quick fix if I am clean and don't need to. Another question I had is about taking a detox drink or creatine drink before the test r either one of these a good idea? I have been taking creatine for the last couple days and will continue to do so up until the test so my levels are high if I drink a lot before the test.

Ain't being mean-- welcome to your future-- worry about the dreaded drug test hanging over your head -- this ain"
No way to live-- here I go again about Sun Tzu -- the best way to win a battle is not to have to fight -- You can't win this fight!! -- In for A penny in for A pound-- you can't be a little pregnant-- are you green or not?? -- come on over to the green side-- I don't do drug screens anymore!! I choose not to fight that battle.

Just took an at home test this morning the line is really faint I took it with my first pee of the day midstream. I can't figure out how to post pics on here otherwise I would post one of the test. I received my bottle of quick fix yesterday and will use it if necessary. I will be taking my test next Friday or Saturday and will continue to test myself once a day but I'm just not sure how to interpret the really faint line and I don't want to have to take the chance with quick fix if I am clean and don't need to. Another question I had is about taking a detox drink or creatine drink before the test r either one of these a good idea? I have been taking creatine for the last couple days and will continue to do so up until the test so my levels are high if I drink a lot before the test.
If you're showing a line first pee of the morning then you should be good with just some dilution the morning of the test. With strip tests a line is a line. If its viewable then it counts as a negative.

I recommend practicing for several days with the temperature. The first time I needed to sub, I picked my container, filled it with water, heated it, tucked it, and then recorded the temperature every 15-20 minutes to see how long it would hold temperature in my hiding spot.

By the time I was ready to go the lab I had the temp down to a science. My only complaint is that all the digital thermometers beep.

Back
Top Bottom