Help - New leaves discoloring

savingson

It seems like if its not one thing its another. Growing ain't easy!!! Lol. I noticed this am one of my girls has discoloring on her leaves. I looked online and theres sooo much info I figured Id ask here. Im watering w distilled and using FF trio 1/2 every 3rd water. 5th day of flower. Temps 60-80 RH 40-50. Ph runoff 6-6.5. My other girls look great.
420-magazine-mobile467297989.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

The pictorial in the how to grow forum shows many of the problems people have from various causes. I had a cal-mag issue once and it was easy to overcome with no harm to the plant. I always put a pinch of epsom salts (cal-mag) in my water with 2/3 nutes. I PH that to 6.5 and I never ever ever have any issues and grow beautiful plants. I'm just a hobby grower. I did my 1st successful grow in 1976. Good Luck..

Your Ph is a little low. 6.5-7 is where you should be. If you are using LED's you will probably need to supplement with cal/mag. Here is a chart on PH. :peace:

rs_rs_ph_nutrient_availability.gif
Thank you. These plants are all 3 year old bagseed. I have no idea what strain. Theyre all def 100% female. But im noticing theyre all a lil different. This lil guy definitely needs more than the others.

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Back
Top Bottom