OGeMann

Problem: leaf discoloration

Medium/grow method: soil- mix with fox farm ocean forest/fox farm happy frog. Added lime with soil mix

Feed: and supplements used: formula II (bud and bloom) from a local fertilizer company

water source: drip emitters , hand watering. Drain to waste

PH in the root zone: 6.5

Strain/age: White Widow auto - 2-3 weeks flower, 50 days from seed

light used: HLG 600 Rspec - 20” from canopy

Climate: 5x5 tent, day temperature 75-78F (23-25C) night temperature 64-69F (17-20C)

Additional info: noticed leaves was getting light green color like maybe light bleach so I turned down the dimmer. The next day I seen it was progressing a little not by much. I really can’t get a good picture of just that plant alone because of a back problem recently.

discoloration 2.jpg
discoloration 3.jpg
discoloration 4.jpg
discoloration .jpg

Medium/grow method: soil- mix with fox farm ocean forest/fox farm happy frog. Added lime with soil mix

Feed: and supplements used: formula II (bud and bloom) from a local fertilizer company

Climate: 5x5 tent, day temperature 75-78F (23-25C) night temperature 64-69F (17-20C)

Additional info: noticed leaves was getting light green color like maybe light bleach so I turned down the dimmer. The next day I seen it was progressing a little not by much. I really can’t get a good picture of just that plant alone because of a back problem recently.

discoloration 2.jpg
discoloration 3.jpg
discoloration 4.jpg
discoloration .jpg
What is your EC? Or what is your ppm measuring at going in and your run off? Could be a nute deficiency/nute lock out due to EC being to high. Maybe you’ve over watered them also causing a nute lock out.

I would let them dry completely, wait till they ask for water. When they are thirsty flush them with Ro water or water testing below 100ppm. Ph at 6.3. Test your run off and see what it’s saying. If it’s high you may need a flush or two. If it’s low, there you go. It’s a deficiency.

Please use the following charts to help you diagnose your plants.

Please use the link to enter your symptoms and see if you can narrow it down.

Good luck!

EAD5A615-7036-4514-9980-800207F9D1E3.jpeg

463F26C7-0443-4CA2-956F-E001011FD869.jpeg

13DB1812-255E-4B04-BC2B-CCDD071BA8E4.jpeg

CE1BF886-0590-4CC1-8BF8-079433563F8C.jpeg

E1A53CCE-EBDC-4B91-9772-3566B51FB60C.jpeg

discoloration 2.jpg
discoloration 3.jpg
discoloration 4.jpg
discoloration .jpg
Calcium she needs along with a micronute would help a lot

Back
Top Bottom