Help! over-watering or root rot? or none?

mimilo

Hi everyone!!...i need help!
i had this seedlings one week old.. and first the leaves seem to be wrinkled, and then looks like was over-watering... im using hydro.. 4gallons res, with a 15 gallon air pump and a 25 cm air stone... the first thing that i did was to mantain lower the water level....
but from yesterday to today... the leaves have less wrinkles.. seems to be a little bit healthy, but i noticed some roots that began to turn brown and that scares me a lot. here are some pictures...
yesterday the roots were clean white..

Any tips, ideas, or help? is that ok or im beginning to have root rot?? or maybe some king of algue...
my reservoir is the classic sterilite blue... i dont think that the light is traspassing..

Ill appreciate any help!! thank you!!
IMG_38244.JPG
IMG_38255.JPG
IMG_38266.JPG
IMG_38274.JPG

Put a flash light to the res if u see light it get through... Out that res in a bigger res like a white one that will help alot. Are u using nutes whats ur water temp n room temp what kind of light whats the ph.. Clean the roots with a mist spray bottle with phd water... Then clean res with antibacterial soap indented if u got it rinse good dry good then rinse n whip again then dry... Leo grow area clean clean clean clean clean do not get lazy.. Add water to however many gallons u use n use 2 tsp per gallon of peroxicde 3% h2o2.. Also get another pump n air stone... Normally with a air pump you want to go by watts per gallon not what the box says... It might say for 15 gallon fish take but might run not as strong for plants out 2 air stones with the pumps u can never have to much oxygen in there... Put like a black towel around the top of the bucket followed by a white towel to help block light... Try n keep res under 69 degrees check trots daily for more gunk on it.. With dwc it takes a little while to find the right everything but keep doing ur research on it n u will figure out what works for ur environment... It took me a month before I figure out a good method for mine but also it's hard to not get some root damage ur first couple grows.. N if u go nutes use very very very min at first then a little more I never use full strength n if I do it's for a week or 2 then I slowly drop down I'm not about the problems that come with using to much plus u save nutes n some money let me no if that helps or if u got some questions

Back
Top Bottom