Help - PC Grow - 8 weeks veg

BR greendoc

Hello guys!

This is my homemade pcgrow, unfortunately i put the seed in the center the por rather in one of the sides, even with LST i think im gonna be unable to fulfill all the space... and i think it is time to flower, the lady is 2 months old.

What is your advice to me? She looks really healthy i think...

IMG_443611.JPG
IMG_443611.JPG
IMG_443611.JPG
IMG_44359.JPG

By the way, i allowed ir to grow towards the left side, then i kind of twisted it, trying to lead the main cola towards the center again in an attemptnto reach right side

Just keep leading her to the right, even if you flipped to 12/12 now you'll have lots more training to do before flowers form and vertical growth stops. As long as you can keep her squat before you flip you'll be able to keep going as you are now. She looks healthy and still full of life, I'd suggest that you keep going in veg till she reaches halfway across the tent. Also train your secondary branches towards the front and back trying to keep those low aswell.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Looks small for 2 months. I would up the wattage on the cfls and if going into flower, go with 2700k (warm). With the fans you have in there, it will handle the heat of the higher wattage bulbs. Also you can get raise the plant up towards the light, just dont let the leaves touch the bulb because they do burn. But you can get them that close.

Hello Deanb, thanks for your reply

I also think it is small for 8 weeks veg, but i travelled and had to leave it in the shade for more than a week, and since i have no one to water it, it almost died... I live in brazil, so it is summer now and we get something like 14 to 15 hours of sunlight, for that reason i think the plant has not died, i had big dish under the pot to keep soil umid.

Im using 3 25w 6700k white CFLs and 1 15w 2700k CFL... Do you think I should replace some of the 6700 into 2700 for the flowering stage?

Peace :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom