help please 1 plant dead other not well

Bud Farmer

Hello I am on my first two plants and one of them is dead and the other is starting down the same path. I cannot figure out what went wrong. I noticed some problems about a week ago with one of them. I posted without pics, but now I have some. I took the advice from those who had helped me, although it did not save my plant. I've done a great amount of research, however i can't seem to figure this one out. The dead plant sprouted 5 weeks ago and the new one sprouted two weeks ago.
I cannot figure out how to post images, or if I am allowed to in this section,that are not a URL. please let me know how!

Alright buddy here it goes: 1st click on the "photo gallery" link at the top of any page, is't the 4th option from the top left side. Once you get to photo gallery click on "upload photos". Once you have the photos uploaded there you want to click on one of your photos in the photo gallery, this will bring up that 1 photo in a bigger picture. When it does that you scroll down underneath the pic it will have a URL link to your picture. You take that URL and cut and paste it into your message section of the thread you are writing on. To do this you start a message like you normally do, then click on the yellow button with little mountains on it to the right of the font options i.e. BOLD, UNDERLINE. When you click on this a box will appear with http// or something like that, delete that first, then paste your direct link to your pic into that box and hit OK. Thats it, it will appear in your thread and you can add text above or beneath it as well to explain pics. I know it is hard to understand, even when you read the tutorial that they have on here it doesn't make any sense. Hope this helps man, it will definitely help us identify your problem. Let me know if this doesn't work for ya.

Thanks for the help zodiakgrower7. Alright the first two pics. are of the dead plant.
1222091755.jpg

1222091755a.jpg

The next three are of the second plant I have. It is still alive, but not looking well. If anyone has any advice please let me know your knowledge and I shall share mine.

1222091757.jpg

1222091758a.jpg

1222091758b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom