Help please!

digahdee

HYDRO GROW

Strain - Skunk 11, Mekong high, Big Band, Special. 1 of each.
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Day 19 from seed
Setup - Wilma 4 pot system
Light - UFO Led Grow Light 90w - Tri-Band - Red, Blue, Yellow
Nutrients - Ferro Growth, Enzyme plus, Bio roots, Bio crop
Medium - Rockwool, Clay pebbles.
PH - 5.8
RH - 60%
Room Temperature -77
Pests - None Known

I'm having a yellowing of my leaves, starting at the tips and then onto the edges that continually gets worse until the leaf dies. I thought it might be nute burn so I have stopped using nutes and am now just feeding water, ph at 5.8. Please help as this is first grow and am still learning how to grow successfully.
Thanks

special10.JPG

skunk118.JPG

mekonghigh.JPG

bigband.JPG

Thanks for answering Jimmy - I haven't got an ec reader yet, thats one thing i need to get hold of.

I was adding 20ml or ferro growth a & b, 3ml of enzyme plus, 3ml of bio roots, and 7ml of bio crop to the 30ltr wilma tank "all ferro products". The amounts are 1/4 strength of the ferro feeding guide.

Some of the leaf tips look abit twisted.

Any ideas on what I should do?

First buy one Ec reader quick! Your mix sound weak but for be one a safe side make it a bit weaker, and slowly build a stronger mix! Take care peace Jimmy

Hi again,
do you whats the best time to start using nutes are, they are 22 days today and was going to change the water in my tank in a couple of days and was wondering if i should add a small amount of nutes.
I cut the leaves off that turned yellow and all the new growth so far looks healthy.
Thanks

Hi 420,
I popped into my growshop the other day to pick up a cfl light and was talking to one of the shop workers about my grow.
I was told that I should have been feeding the plants nutes at 1/4 strength from the begining seeing that I was using clay pebbles.
They are now 29 days old from seed.
Yesterday I mixed some nutes into the 30ltr water tank. The amounts are 20ml or ferro growth a & b, 3ml of enzyme plus, 3ml of bio roots, and 7ml of bio crop.
I've noticed the tips on 2 of them are looking different from before, they are starting to point upwards. This was happening before and ending up the whole leaf turning yellow over a few days, which I ending up cutting off.
Please give me some advice on what to do please. Thanks

11269.J

2867.JPG

3746.JPG

4522.JPG

5405.JPG

You should have dialed that back to 1/2 of what you put in. You used the same strength nutes before and got nute burn. Take some water out of the res and add just Ph'ed water I would take 15L out and add 15L Ph'ed water(ruffly 1/8 nute strength).

Hi New2Growing91,
I'll give that a try - I told the guy in the shop that I had previously given the plants that same amount of nutes and what had happened and he said where a week had gone by it should be fine. Thanks for your advice.

Back
Top Bottom