Help! Please!

Rabbit13

Ok I am about two months in my grow and desided to move my plants into a closet I hav nine plants in a 70" 24" space with 4 26 watt cfl lights I can't post pics because I am using a phone but I can email them if you send an address. They are yellowing and starting to droop

Re: Help!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

Ok I am about two months in my grow and desided to move my plants into a closet I hav nine plants in a 70" 24" space with 4 26 watt cfl lights I can't post pics because I am using a phone but I can email them if you send an address. They are yellowing and starting to droop

Weakness in your lights (sounds like about 40% of what you need) should have a mininium of 35-40 watts/sq. ft., so you should have 600W, but that's tight being spread out over 6 ft.. Nutrients or not, how are they being grown? Way too many factors to consider without knowing a lot more...

Like Paul says, you need more light.

I'm not sure how cfl light relates to HID light but I've always gone by 50W/foot squared for the best growth.

70-90 for flowering.

Keeps me in smoke!

:peacetwo:

There in soil and were Doing great till I moved them to the closet then I started getting yellow spots on the very bottom leaves then it has slowly moved up the plant

ive used about fifteen of those bulbs on a grow and that was for three smaller plants. If you want to grow nine plants I would invest in a lamp. you will be lucky if you can grow one 3 foot plant with 4 bulbs bro. Good luck on your journey. :peace:

you should have 4 bulbs on each plant, at least, instead of for all 9.

they should also be within a couple inches...

i think HID is at least 50 per foot
and CFL at least 80 per foot .. those are low end numbers. IMO.

Rabbit---

Here are some links that may help with your issues....

What are Compact Fluorescents and How Can I use them for Growing?

Plant Abuse Chart

Are Leaf Tips Yellowed and Curled Down?

Without pics it's usually hard for people to diagnose your issue. Just from what you're saying it sounds like you may be overwatering if the leaves are drooping. The yellowing could be a nitrogen deficiency. But I provided links that may help with the issues you're describing. Hope it helps and keep us posted...

Back
Top Bottom