Help please

gonemad

I have had this mango skunk in flower stage for 4 weeks. As a newbie grower I'm wondering if there are seed pods developing on this female plant or are they resin sacs. Used a 400w duel spectrum hps at height of 25-30cm neutrients every 3rd day. 12-12 light schedule. Thanks in advance.
420-magazine-mobile1082896768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1726339833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2093676770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile359337239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1392445248.jpg

I don't seen anything that looks out of place to me. Maybe you are seeing swelling calyxes (which are, in fact, where seeds develop in a fertilized female)?

There is no such thing as a "resin sack." You might want to look up "trichome," which are the resinous parts of a female flower. With a powerful magnifier, they look like little glass mushrooms. I can see that you plant is developing some.

Your plant looks good!

I don't seen anything that looks out of place to me. Maybe you are seeing swelling calyxes (which are, in fact, where seeds develop in a fertilized female)?

There is no such thing as a "resin sack." You might want to look up "trichome," which are the resinous parts of a female flower. With a powerful magnifier, they look like little glass mushrooms. I can see that you plant is developing some.

Your plant looks good!

Cheers thanks. So if it's fertilised it must be a hermaphrodite ?? I couldn't think of the word calyxes At the time I said "resin sac" lol .

Cheers thanks. So if it's fertilised it must be a hermaphrodite ?? I couldn't think of the word calyxes At the time I said "resin sac" lol .

The focus is a little soft, but as far as I can tell, those are normal, unfertilized, female flowers. Your plant looks just fine to me.

I had to look up the spelling of "calyxes." ;)

Back
Top Bottom