Help! Purple Stems and Wilted leaves

MKrop420

Hey everyone, transplanted my clones into my ebb and flow table yesterday and they seem wilted/ stems turned purple. Flooding for 15 min every 6 hours, so i hope that is the appropriate amount of water. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Any deficiency problems? maybe magnesium? over watering? Thanks

Temp: 78
humidity: 35
PH: 5.5-6

photo_2289.JPG
photo_3235.JPG
photo_4183.JPG

did those clones have a good root system before you put them in here? and were they in a high RH environment before? You could try misting them with cold water...

The roots were not too strong when i got them, bought them from the dispensary. I will try misting them with cold water. Thanks for your help!! Is it maybe to dry for them since they are so young?

The roots were not too strong when i got them, bought them from the dispensary. I will try misting them with cold water. Thanks for your help!! Is it maybe to dry for them since they are so young?

yes... I am not a hydro guy so others will have to chime in, I would give a call to the dispensary for tips

Good Luck

without a strong root system they will wilt.

i would up the frequency of the flooding, or build a dome for them until they get more roots.

the purple isnt anything out of the ordinary

without a strong root system they will wilt.

i would up the frequency of the flooding, or build a dome for them until they get more roots.

the purple isnt anything out of the ordinary

Thanks for the advice! I will adjust the flood time, keep them moist. Glad to hear the purple isn't anything bad. Just trying to keep these ladies alive :)

Back
Top Bottom