Help Quick! Plants may be dying!

Re: Help Quick!!! Plants may be dying!!!!

Does anybody think that his bud will get mold just from all of the rain he has been getting....my plant is in the 3rd week of flowering and i am just starting to seee trichomes forming....how much rain or water on the plant itself is too much!!!

fanman said:
Does anybody think that his bud will get mold just from all of the rain he has been getting....my plant is in the 3rd week of flowering and i am just starting to seee trichomes forming....how much rain or water on the plant itself is too much!!!
This plant has seen a lot of water with NO signs of mold anywhere. It has been in days of 100% humidity here in Florida. This plant actually took a beating. When just a little plant it was in a pot too small for it for like 1/2 month to a month, almost drowned in a heavy rainfall while a small sprout, it has had two side buds eaten by a deer(looks like deer tugged at it a bit), and all the little popcorn bud was eaten on ALL of the side buds. A lot of yellow leaves have been eaten and fallen off(plant use to be real bushy), it wasn't buried deep enough and the top of the roots are exposed, and it has been SEVERLY over watered. But it still goes on strong. I wish I had an indoor setup cause I would have taken a clone. But yeah, I figured I'm going to give it one more dose of nutes but add in the Organic nutes with it this time(1.5-.75-1.5). It will then get flushed once a weekuntil ready for harvest.

good luck!!! here in teaxas we barely get any rain and it is humid as hell also. but my one female is doing goo in its 3rd week of flowering. i just started to see the fuzz on top yesterday.....i think trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom