Help! Ruderalis X Skunk Plant 13inch Tall Looks Ready to Harvest?

virginiared

Hey I have a ruderalisXskunk plant, shes only 13 inches tall, been flowering for 3 YES THREE weeks now...But shes looking like shes going to finish in the next couple days....On the 2 main colas the hairs are like already half red! Each of the smaller buds (about the size of a quarter) have a nice dusting of trichs...But these top bud's hairs about half of them are half to 3/4ths red/dark red. So should I harvest it now, I know ill only get BARELY a quarter off her because right into the first week of flowering a deer came by and ate half of her, stunting her quite a bit...
-I know I shoould wait till half the hairs are red, but half of the hairs that are red/dark red are looking ready...Even though the buds are SMALL. I posted some pics of her that I took a week ago.
-So what should I do? Should I cut off one of the colas and let it dry and test it?? Thanks!

Re: HELP!! Ruderalis X Skunk plant 13inch tall LOOKS READY TO HARVEST?!

Pistil color means very little. You need to be monitoring the trich color. Sounds like it still has a bit to go.

Re: HELP!! Ruderalis X Skunk plant 13inch tall LOOKS READY TO HARVEST?!

Pistil color means very little. You need to be monitoring the trich color. Sounds like it still has a bit to go.
Try to get a handheld microscope. I agree with SouthernWeed, 3 weeks is super fast for any stain. Hate to see chop to early!!:thedoubletake::yikes: Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom