help towards the end of flowering

smokr1

im using ro water do i keep using cal mag when i cut off my nutes in the last few weeks of flowering ..............................thanks SMOKR1 :peace:

Re: help ........... towards the end of flowering

THANKS ROSEMAN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i realize no nutes , but does that include cal mag which is an essential part of the water the r.o. process removes ??????????????? thanks SMOKR1 :peace:

isnt the cal mag replacing something the r.o. process removed ? is it considered a nutrient ? its not P , K or N ,,,,,,,,,,,, LET ME ASK IT THIS WAY SHOULD I USE THE CAL MAG DURING FLUSH OR NOT ??????????????? thanks for your input ............ SMOKR1

isnt the cal mag replacing something the r.o. process removed ? is it considered a nutrient ? its not P , K or N ,,,,,,,,,,,, LET ME ASK IT THIS WAY SHOULD I USE THE CAL MAG DURING FLUSH OR NOT ??????????????? thanks for your input ............ SMOKR1

Hey smokr1...a flush is not necessary...if it's for you then check out the trichs and when it's almost where you want it start flushing with straight water...a week is good...some doing soil and are feeding it molasses continue with it through flush,,,some don't...but don't waste 3 weeks flushing cause you're just getting rid of the build up nutes in the plants...some swear it's a waste of good growing but I've tried the same strain and when you don't flush you do get a tinny taste, head aches and never mind the liver...LOL...you could compromise and settle for 4 days:bongrip:. NO CAL/MAG!

those last few posts had me spitting my water all over the laptop.

paraphrasing:
cal mag during flush?
no nutes.
so do I use the cal mag then?
no nutes.
ok I get ya, but do I use the cal mag?

I love you guys. You made my day and the sun isn't even up yet.

hey chicago joe ....................... you forgot to paraphrase the part where i said I KNOW NO NUTES , calcium and magnesium are something the r.o. process strips out of the water and your replacing what was naturally in the water , so if your using regular water naturally it has calcium and magnesium in it , so i guess all im asking is cal mag considered an ADDED nutrient or not , its not a stupid question but one i cant get a straight answer to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont spit water on your laptop it will lead to costly repairs .............. smokr1

thanks lovethestuff ....................... thats the answer i was looking for , its my first time using the r.o. water , so i wasnt sure .......... smokr1 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom