HELP! whats wrong with my plant look

Smoki'mon

it been looking like this for,...... well sence it started growing can any1 tell me whats wrong any thing i can do to fix it. its 2 1/2 weeks old. heres tha pic
Picture_002.jpg

oh yea my light fell on 1 of my plants, can i trim the dead leaves off, or should i jus pitch it???

Very odd curling action you have there. All five are like that?
Stop using that 20/20/20 fert at full strengh. Only use a 1/4 to 1/2 strengh.
Overwater your plant (partial flush) and just use water for the next ten days.
Some might makeit, some might die.

And yes you can trim the dead growth.

thanx urdedpal, but i havent used any ferts at all thats the only 1 that looklike that the other 2, light burned 1 and the other is jus growing slow i think

oh yea i got 1 of those intake outtake fans on top of the thing i have um in, i cut two holes in the top so it get a lil warmer at 1st the temp waz like 69-73 with low humidity, i still think its low but i dont know

That would be 19 days. It is small for its age. Just let it grow and see what happens. Take care of it and report its progress.

water every 3 or 4 days, yea it drainits ina 10 inch pot ima pot a pic of my set up or u can look at my 1st grow and see. it changed sence then

ok up date on the plant, sence i sprayed it with corbanated water its been opening up more.i got it a lil humid in there with2 jars of hot water and it been showing a lil more growth and flating of the leaves, the plant that waz burned by the lamp is also showing sings of improvement. i hope everything works out fine

Back
Top Bottom