Help with mites!

Indigoism

Hi first post and first time grower, currently have 1 unknown strain growing it is just over three weeks, I haven't been able to really find anything on what to use on seedlings to kill spider mites, I first noticed the mites when I put the Pot in some tall grass to hide it 1 day and ever since its slowly got worse, I can see the damage on the leaves now and can see soil stuck on micro sized webs that are over the leaves, I can't really see the mites they are that small.

I don't know what sort of pesticide to use as I don't want to damage it, my mate gave me some Yates pest oil which is petroleum oil, it says it's used for citrus tress you mix it with water and spray it on the leaves to suffocate the mites so would using it on my seedling Do more damage then the mites or even kill it? need something before it's too late.

Thanks for taking the time to read and help me out guys!

Well I hope you know how much it's appreciated mate, you just saved my baby! :p also 1 last thing if you don't mind ofc, in the description for that neem oil it says it isn't fruit and veg friendly should I find one that is?

Back
Top Bottom