Sierra Natural Science SNS-217 Best for Spider Mites

Just a reminder to everybody- Organic does not always mean safe to use! Arsenic is organic! Always read the labels thoroughly! I have been an "organic" gardener for several decades now at home, but some things I would not spray on my cannabis when in late bloom. However, most botanical's are safe to apply up till the day before harvest. But does the commercial version have soap or oils in them, that may mess up the flavor of your crop, if not dangerous to smoke! Read the contents with attention to what may have been added as a spreader/sticker/surfactant or listed as non active ingredients. The SNS217 rosemary extract should be safe and the worst it could do is make your pot taste like roast chicken! Kidding aside, it is pretty good at controlling spider mites without making buds taste like soap or unnatural! I sprayed some with homemade rosemary, garlic and chiles spray some years ago that tasted like garlic weeks later when cured, but it did help with the mites and thrips that had attacked!

I have a question I'm hoping you may be able to answer. I'm a new grower so learning everyday. I did make up some homemade spraya a few weeks ago. I believe i may have added too much red pepper and burnt my plants awful. The were in the 4th week of flowering. To say the least they lost nearly all fan leaves and did stunt the growth due to the low temps that happened right after the burn. I am trying to recover the foliage, realizing that they'll take awhile to recover. My question is will they repair or should I just toss them out? I'm growing indoors now, i was outside but just got too cold. My husband said they won't recover but i feel they may take a while but shiuks recover. Tia for any advice. In the meantime I have ordered sns and a few other things to attept another riddance of spider mites. Please help

Whaaaat... dudes. Spider mite is never a problem. Step one, never use pesticides, oils, or soaps. Spider mite loves stressed plants and they’ll be back with a vengeance soon if you do use that stuff. What you need is natural predators in small amounts. Use persimilis if you have a spider mite infestation. As long as there is no longer chemical residue and the plants aren’t super unhealthy, persimilis will never lose a battle against a spider mite infestation. After, us Fallacis, also a predator but also eats other mites like russet mites and an survive in your crop of the life of the plants. Both will be less cost than any other alternative in the end. There are Canadian producers of both, just google it.
Another way to really slow down spider mite is to remove the webbing with a cloth (and destroy it later) and also mist the bad areas with water which really messes with them.

SNS217C

SNS-217C Concentrate Spider Mite Control is made up of 100% pure Rosemary botanical extracts. The botanicals are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials.
SNS-217 Spider Mite Control
is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides exempted under FIFRA section 25(b).

SNS-217C Concentrate Spider Mite Control is a five to one (5 to 1) concentrate, one gallon of SNS-217C and five gallons of water will make a total of six gallons of ready to use spider mite contol that may be used immediately or stored and used later.

SNS217C
Does this work as well as, Azatrol ?

@Sierra Natural Science Is there a discount code?
I just noticed gnats and want all three of the products @Emilya Green mentioned. May as well start preventative measures and have some mite killer on hand just in case.

Back
Top Bottom