My Experience Using Sierra Natural Science Spider Mite Spray

yeah man SNS is an awesome product when it comes to dealing with a head ache problem. Just remember an ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of cure! Thats why I make sure if I buy anything used I always clean it head to towe and take it apart and clean every nook and cranny with a high strength anti bacterial cleaner spray (I like lysol cuz it smells dank and its cheap haha) not to mention never letting anyone who grows in my grow room besides my room mate (sorry I just dont want their mites plus I keep it on the DL in the real world....just not worth it. Which is why I love this site it gives me that place without worrying)
and last but not least,
between cycles I always clean my room from head to towe and I always make sure to check for mites ATLEAST once a week if not more, EVEN THOUGH I havn't had mites yet growing in hydro, But I can tell you I definetly had the son of a bitches when I was in soil and oh my god it was terrible! Worse part was I didn't even realize it till they started spinning webs :-/ ruined a good portion of what would have been good herb. NEVER AGAIN!
I can say though that its only thanks to SNS 217 prolly that half my crop was saved at all. i've tried a bunch of stuff and sns 217 is the best for killking spyder mites dead@!

good news Hydrologist! That stuff is going to be my friend i for sure. That is something i am worrying about and concerned with already. I will spend more time changing clothes or taking showers because of the situation where i will be when i get started.

I gotta say this is a great thread. I also gotta say that the folks at SNS are great. I just called them cause they don't sell in my state. They said no worries i will send you 2 4oz bottles to sample for free and then you'll be hooked. Now thats awesome. If you want to order it the site that SNS uses for internet sales is Network Solutions E-Commerce Web Site - Home. Thanks to SNS and all who posted. I got 3 clones from a friend for my first grow and I saw the bugs and freaked out. Now after reading this thread, not so worried. I can handle it!

Great idea to "test" this product. Butcher went for a week and said would be posting further results, but, don't see that happened. I know it's been a bit, and the stuff works for a week.......Butcher you have more to report?

Well I have a report.

I got three clones from a friend. I found out they had bugs after I had already brought them into my room. I called the guy I got them from and let him know he had bugs. He knew just failed to tell me. I used what he suggested while waiting for my SNS217 samples.
I sprayed them with sns as soon as I got it. That same day I got 4 more clean clones. I sprayed them too. I Have Not Seen Another Spider Mite since then. I will continue to spray 1x a week and go down to every other week to as needed. Gotta say It Works! In my opinion.

Butcher, silly question maybe since you are quite the grower here, but any idea how the mites got dragged into your grow. stealthed in or? This SNS 217 seems pretty amazing for an all natural product. Jotting this one down in the noob notebook too.

Butch hasn't posted anything for over six months.....

I just payed for some hope it get's here soon.

Hello.....I am into flowering about 4-5 weeks...after killing off the mites, what do you do about all the dead mites? Wouldn't it affect the smoke? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom