azak247

hey guys name is az first timer here

please if you got time to hear me out i know it might be a long paragraph but im just gonna try and explain my situation really fast here...

alright well so far have burned through 10 fem purple k seeds from a quality seed bank (first mistake on my part being a beginner)...ok everyone their site recommendation for germination is the water cup/paper towel method. Now everything is going smoothly until is hits the paper towel (yes, ive only gone no more than 18 hrs at a time with high hopes). I see tiny white taproots appearing while at the bottom of the water glass but all 10 times i have transferred to the paper towel i either lose it to dryness or the taproot turns a murky gray color (which the site says is due to over watering.) Now since they are a super cool seed bank they are resending my order to me however i will not be recieving purple k, but instead white widow upon their strong recommendation for beginners. Can someone please guide me step for step through a feminized white widow germination? I dont have the luxury to risk germinating more than 1 seed at a time because i will be using a 3x3 led grow cabinet from dealzer. **If anyone has any experience with this grow box all input is welcome** but I really just need to get off the ground here! so please again anyone with feminized white widow germination input would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind the germination method is water cup to paper towel in an open dark room above 72degrees (that's if i want credit from seedbank) but honestly i am a super trusting guy and if anyone has 100% methods other than the one i mentioned I will surely try them all!

hope i get to someone :thanks:
-az

Alright this is what I do for paper towel method and it has worked many times.

I get a small Tupperware, I put 1 paper towel inside folded so that it fits well. Please take a look at some of my pictures you will see.

Then add water, fill it up. Once paper is all soaked up turn the Tupperware over to remove water that had not soaked.

I then lift one or two layers of the paper towel, and place the seed there. I store it in a dark location with some air flow. I check every day and make sure it is not dry.

Most of the time, I have had to plant 2 days after as the root is like 2 cm long or more.

Best success this way for me.

Then I plant in soil root facing down. I put some water but don't drown it or it will rot! It needs air.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey guys name is az first timer here

please if you got time to hear me out i know it might be a long paragraph but im just gonna try and explain my situation really fast here...

alright well so far have burned through 10 fem purple k seeds from a quality seed bank (first mistake on my part being a beginner)...ok everyone their site recommendation for germination is the water cup/paper towel method. Now everything is going smoothly until is hits the paper towel (yes, ive only gone no more than 18 hrs at a time with high hopes). I see tiny white taproots appearing while at the bottom of the water glass but all 10 times i have transferred to the paper towel i either lose it to dryness or the taproot turns a murky gray color (which the site says is due to over watering.) Now since they are a super cool seed bank they are resending my order to me however i will not be recieving purple k, but instead white widow upon their strong recommendation for beginners. Can someone please guide me step for step through a feminized white widow germination? I dont have the luxury to risk germinating more than 1 seed at a time because i will be using a 3x3 led grow cabinet from dealzer. **If anyone has any experience with this grow box all input is welcome** but I really just need to get off the ground here! so please again anyone with feminized white widow germination input would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind the germination method is water cup to paper towel in an open dark room above 72degrees (that's if i want credit from seedbank) but honestly i am a super trusting guy and if anyone has 100% methods other than the one i mentioned I will surely try them all!

hope i get to someone :thanks:
-az

Yes the most important thing is keep in warm and dark place and make sure the paper is always wet but not swiming.Thay'll germinate very quickly and than just plant the root down 1-1.5 cm under surface.

Or you can just put them in soil and keep the soil with moisture and warm and thay'll germinate too only slower.

We are here for evrything ...

GOTTA TRY THEM ALL!!!

Yup.....I soak the seeds for 12 hrs then I place them I between two folded paper towels which are damp but not soggy.
I place that paper towel in a sandwhich ziplock bag then place in between two plates and sit on my heating pad on low.
If you dont have a thermostat for your heating pad you can place an extra plate underneath to prevent over heating. In two days you should have a sprouted seed with a tap root nice enough to place into your medium.

Once I water the soil thoroughly then place make a whole about 1/4 inch deep I place the seed in and cover loosely. Sprinkle a little water on top then I do not touch it again for atleast two weeks. The drenching of the pot the first time will be sufficient water. Maybe every few days just spray like 3 pumps of water to moisten the soil but its not needed

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom