Help yellow purple dying leaves

Ahh dude I've killed so many on purpose and accident. I lost track but I never made the same mistakes twice lol.
Purposefully were really sick from some horrible black bacteria at work, it would turn the water black it was so bad it was a problem for 6 months in a ebb and flow mother system, I made a few modifications to the system and problem solved. On accident, I'll never forget the first time I discovered spider mites the clones were dead in a week. Oh and every time I sprout new seeds a few die off same for fresh cut clones I'm a good grower but not perfect.

That's what I like about my nutrient line they have a great product for everything . the one called protekt it covers a great deal of stuff sickness stress stem thickness etc... But I need to quit talking about how great they are before I get accused of being a dyna gro salesman lol

I have no product loyalty when it comes to growing once you know what's in them that generic bottle reads the same on the back. If you look up the scientific name for yeast it's in most Mychorizae products lol

It's not a matter of loyalty, it just works, and it works great. Look up dyna gro, and see if you find any pictures that doesn't look like they came out of high times.

I'm not knocking products I just can take or leave them is all. You gotta start somewhere and a good solid fertilizer line fills that need as you learn about it and how to grow. And i grow nice buds organically and with salts. Here's some organic buds
420-magazine-mobile316795813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile647589883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1503671224.jpg
some salty buds
420-magazine-mobile624180392.jpg
and a canopy shot
420-magazine-mobile2143160612.jpg

Lol that's funny I don't wanna make the same mistake more then once It happened 2 times now but I can't figure out the problem so I can correct the mistake

I think you got it now, it can be daunting when you can't find an exact description of your symptoms. I've starved a plant on purpose just to see. I've had some excellent mentors, and yup I grew them I work for a master grower he's been growing 14 years it's his shop it's a team effort at work though. I do most of the training with help at work nutes were just a small part. The first plant was all me.

Back
Top Bottom