Help yellow purple dying leaves

No I don't have a journal, my tent is 6ft high by 4ft wide by 2ft deep my lights are 18-20 inches from my plants, I've had 10 inches of growth in 12 day's!

Ah ic still alive 420 you might be able to pull off more light with a bit more distance which would give better coverage. And if it's to much light expand to perpetual with a separate veg area.

I don't on indoor grows, big time waster. This strain I'm growing comes from a friend of mine who is a breeder in Brazil, it's a 7 strain hybrid, it's extremely fast growing... I had it outside and I thought it would really do well in the sun, but after 2 week's It was just 4 inches high... I put it in my tent under led on a 18/6 light cycle, 2 weeks later 10 inches high, flipped it to 12/12 like Cody Oebel said, and a week later that bitch was 2 feet high and budding.

I found that I get just as good if not better results using a combination of dyna gro bloom, and the mag pro... You get buds everywhere and they are nice and aromatic, people always think that your supposed to mix the grow and bloom, but it's not so.

Bloom 3-12-6 + Mag Pro 2-15-4 = 5-27-10 and 1 sexy bitch:)

420-magazine-mobile1791326300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom