Help!

nzbuds

Im on my first grow. one power skunk, one white widdow an unknown and a few clones. Im running a 600w light with a 155ml extractor fan. The temp does get quite hot in the room during the day, my plants are looking like they have heat burn but it is coming up all over and not only on top like people have desscribed. I want to varify if it it heat burn or neut burn. cant post photos yet still figuring that out havnt had internet for a few weeks. someone please help

Its hard to say with out pics but it mite be both how hot dose it get in there and what is your humidity at and I would chec your ph

What is a 155ml fan? Do u know how many CFMs (cubic feet per minute) the fan is? How many inches/feet is ur light from ur canopy? R U using an aircooled hood? What season is it in ur region? Do u have a thermometer to measure the exact temperature? Click here>How to Ask for Grow Support read and try to repost ur question to get the best help possible. We want to help but we could use a little more info.

Back
Top Bottom