Help

LawnDart

Hi all, I'm a newbie at growing indoor soil and I am trying to save both the plants I prune harvested this summer and wanted to keep them through the winter and re-veg them. I trans planted them, keeping as many roots intact as I could and put them in 5 gallon nursery pots gave them a shot of B-1 and put them under my Power Compact lights = T5 fluorescents for two weeks then moved them under the 1000w M/H at 24/7.. I have been watering the crap out of them with a little Fox Farms "Grow big", But they keep drooping there leaves. However the small buds that remained on the lower branches are staying green and or look to be growing?? But there are very few leaves remaining with no new leave growth operant. I read some where that I should boost the nitrogen and keep the remaining leaves moist but at this point they are still ailing. I also pruned back the branches that had no leaves beyond the last leaf or grow node.

I am considering pulling them and rinsing off the dirt and carefully putting them in Aroponic baskets and setting them in my Aro-pon system but I.m almost certain this will do them in for sure..

Any advice would be great no matter how Blunt, don't hold back lemme have it boys...:thanks:

Drooping leaves can come from over watering. Pictures tell a better story. I have read that it may take 4-6 weeks for a re-vegged plant to recover from the shock of harvest. Nitrogen is the key nute for veg growth but not the only food they need.

Back
Top Bottom