Help

kronzors

Hey folks, I am an avid smoker I really enjoying smoking. Ok, I have never digested an edible, just smoke lots of buds. I am in the process of ordering a filler and capsules so i can make thc pills, I have a full understanding on how to make those. What I would be appreciative of is if someone could tell me exactly how to make "Firecrackers" in the oven and in the microwave pls. And brownies. I have been talkjing to my friends and they all tell me that eating a edible is something i have to try!! I'm very stoked and super excited. Thanks you guys :)

Re: Help :S

Haven't made firecrackers, but I've made some yummy brownies. There are many ways to do it, but the simplest way works well for me.

Basically, I buy boxed brownies like Duncan Hines or (my favorite) Ghirardelli. I like the Ghirardelli because it uses 1/3 cup of oil (1/4 cup for DH).

What I do:

If the recipe calls for a 1/3 cup of oil - I start with a 1/2 cup. I then mix in enough "shake" to make it thicken up a bit (the amount of shake or bud you add to it is up to you - just will be stronger with more).

Make sure it's fairly dry, and grind it up as fine as you can using either a MJ grinder, or a coffee grinder, etc. (You could use ground up bud as well I'm sure - but I usually have plenty of shake around.)

I use a double-boiler to heat up the oil just under the point of simmering. Think medium to low/medium heat. ***I strongly advise the double boiler as it will keep you from overheating/burning the oil***

Keep an eye on it and stir occasionally. I do this for about an hour, but it probably doesn't need to be that long.

Once I've heated for an hour or so I strain it through a "metal/gold" coffee filter. It should be a nice brownish/greenish color. You'll find that some of the oil is kinda absorbed into the shake, hence starting with a little more oil than necessary. I do try to squeeze out as much oil as I can (it is the good stuff after all).

After that it's as simple as adding it to the brownie recipe as called for - the only other thing I do different is cook at a slightly lower temperature for a longer period of time (instead of the 325 called for on the Ghirardeli I do 300 for a longer period of time.

Hope this helps - I've used this method a few times now, and it works great. You have to experience it - it's a total creeper high that lasts for hours once it hits.

Lastly - some people put the ground up shake right into the recipe with the oil. I'm sure it works - but I can tell you the brownies work good without doing that, and I'm sure they taste better. The method I use here works great and tastes great too.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom