Thc Pills!

omgosh i LOVE this recipe! thank you 4 sharing ; ) i can't WAIT 2 get my geLcaps! ...question! ...what if i tried w/out geLcaps at ALL!? what if i ran the recipe as stated, took the thick soLution that goes into geLcaps, and put in microwave dish... freeze/fridge/grab a fingaNaiL full N go! seems pLausibLe...

This sounds great. I can get my pain relief without anyone knowing I'm high. I am high functioning user. Thanks for posting.

Re: Thc Pills!!!

Why do I need to freeze the weed powder in step 2? Also am I suppose to freeze it mixed with 1 tablespoon of water? I don't know what you mean by mix it with a tablespoon of water if its super dry. I think it is super dry because its a powder.

Thanks for the awesome post btw. :thumb:

I made a small batch of this, sort a. I ground my weed in my bullet grinder to a fine powder until I had one third of a cup of fine powder. I then put it in an empty glass jelly jar, screwed the lid on tight and turned the jar on its side and gently shook it to evenly distribute the weed inside the jar. I put the jar on its side on an oven rack in the middle of the oven and turned the oven on 200* and left it in there for an hour, taking it out every 10 minutes and shaking and redistributing it. After one hour turn the oven off and let the jar cool. DO NOT REMOVE THE LID UNTIL COMPLETELY COOL. For those not familiar with this process, it is called decarbonization which promotes more potency while drying the herb.

I then took some soy lecithin capsules, cut the ends off and mixed with the weed in a measuring cup using a toothpick to stir with. I mixed the weed to a stiff paste then put into the microwave for 15 seconds then let cool. If this makes the paste too dry you should be able to reconstitute it with a little olive oil.

I then filled my empty caps. When I was finishing up, I didn't think I had enough for a full cap so I simply scraped it into a small ball and popped it into my mouth, then proceeded to "lick the cup clean". An hour and a half later, almost to the minute, it hit me like a freight train.

WARNING

The soy lecithin and decarbing both raise the potency. The soy alone is said to raise the potency by up to double. If you take a Niacin tablet, it also makes it easier for your body to assimilate the THC.

My second batch was made using two teaspoons powdered soy lecithin (found in health food stores), and a niacin tablet all ground up with the weed and mixed using olive oil

I did not use the empty soy caps, as they are a soft gel cap. I emptied some Gilko caps that I already had, and used them. I am definitely ordering the capsule kit, and getting different sized caps. These caps are a little too much for the wife, as she is the one that will be using the majority of these, I will accommodate her.

I'll just chime in here for a second
I recently extracted the oil out of a lot of fan leaves with everclear.
After getting everything out of the leaf, I evaporated off the everclear with VERY low heat. Never let it boil.
When the everclear was all gone I had a lot of black green goo that I sucked up into good sized syringes.
after experimenting with dosages I found a 1prt. extract mixed into 2prts. coconut oil is just right for me.
I mixed all my extract with coconut oil in this same proportion & sucked it all into syringes. (no needles)
Next I fill gel caps with the syringe. easy as pie. for me one cap 3 times a day keeps everything in check and I get a nice buzz too.
For Me, this is the easiest method for thc pills. I guess I should mention I only have one hand, so a lot of handling of the powder mixed in is kind of inconvieniant, the syringes are easy to handle one handed
Oh yeah, the coconut oil will solidify in the fridge so the caps won't melt after they're cooled off. (fast cool is best...freezer?)
Note, that if you freeze the caps then thaw them in the fridge, they have (in my fridge anyway)a tendancy to condensate moisture on them & they get mushy or leak. best to cool fast but not freeze IMHO
Have fun, be careful and respectful of your neighbors. :)
gloman

Re: Thc Pills!!!

Hey Vegesburen, does is have to be extra olive oil, or can i use canole olive oil? And will it reak up the house cause that would be a very bad think lol.

Do the pills have to be refrigerated for keeping? I'm looking for a method that does not require refrigerated storage of the pills. Any thoughts?

I make pills using only popcorn buds first the buds should be dry and ground up some no too fine at this point put 9 grams in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes on high remove from microwave and place in coffee grinder or something that will grind it to a fine powder.
I use a pill machine cost $18 bucks and size 0 gel caps (available at most health food stores) after grinding herb to a fine powder I fill the capsules with the powder making sure to use the press that comes with the pill machine to pack the caps full of the ground bud once the caps are packed put on the tops. One capsule of Granddaddy Purple will get me stoned for four hours, and I've been smoking since 1969.
As far as storing place in an airtight container and it will keep for as long as you need

Somebody at my school said he was selling these for $10 each and before I buy one and try it I just wanna know if this would be preferred over a gram of some nice herb xD

Back
Top Bottom