Help

edwin

HERE SOME PICTURES OF MY FIRST plant i ever grewi used some soil that i found in pot in the street i have and HID light n 4ft t12 fluorescent light.i added miracle grow and perlite and some foxfarm tiger bloom..it keep getting some brown spots.. on the leaf its on its 5th day of flowering..how does it look .thanks
Photo_30.jpg
Photo_2810.jpg
Photo_2910.jpg
Photo_2710.jpg
Photo_2510.jpg
Photo_2610.jpg
Photo_1712.jpg

I agree here...alwYs keep those lights real close buddy...that bulb looks so hot....you won't be able to get it too close without pulling off that heat being thrown towards the girl.......what kind of bulbs are you going to flower with?.....and what kind of exhaust system will you be using?....otherwise looking awesome my man...

nacrotic spots, never a good sign. no reason to give up though. many different aspects can effect this type of stress. do you mist the plant, whats the moisture level in the grow area. nice white paint! is it a flat white?
the plant is streachin for the light, you can lower it but if the output of the light is hot and you can feel the heat at the top of the plant in excess its to close. id bet you could lower it. be vigilent and watch it for a few hrs after lowering.
now did you say found on the street? o my, the most important part of the plant is not seen. the root ball, i dont care at all what the plant looks like i want white beautiful roots. the white is a healthy trait and i strive for it!
super thrive, ever heard of it? i love the stuff. all natural and a vita-b good for stress, just what you have. the soil is going to be the down fall, did you treat with anything before use? like a soil rebuilder.
peace
dont stress to much the darn thing looks good, except the spots. whats the soil smell like?

thanks for the help first time growing n so far i like it..u learn new thing every day,about the plant life...i wanna build a grow room in the back of my closet is 3 ft wide 6ft height and 2ft..in space.i wanna put about 4 plant..n using cfl lights 68watts(300 equivelent) n im putting up a plywood..like a wall n put a door on da plywood so u wont see the plants.
Photo_3310.jpg
Photo_3210.jpg
Photo_3110.jpg

just make sure that you line it with Mylar, Panda Film or you can paint the inside Flat White!!! this will help reflect the light all around the whole plant!!! more lights never hurts!!!

And I also agree, the lights need to be right on top of the plant if your going to be using CFL!!! I made a DIY CFL reflector and I have a total of 208w of CFL on my plants, and all she did was stack up!!! she is in flower now and is pretty much nothing but a whole top!!!

:peacetwo:

bend it!
very slowly, no damage! easy
yes light up top, bring in some white plastic or mylar and make the 4th wall. you will love yourself for it!
you need to slow the streach down, bending will help. i dont loke topping but others have great success with it!
peace

what type of light is leaning up against the wall, or is it a light?
nothing bouncing off anything but mylar or similar or flat white paint.
helps with lumin distribution a great deal!

that box that i have there on the left the plant use to be iinside but it got to big so i took it out i have a t12 flourescent lightfixture but its its 4ft wide and the space i got is 3ft wide..the light i have on top i bought at the 99cent store..but if i put close it will burn..my plant..i have plans on building a small grow box for 3 plants but i need ideas on light im new to this but im liking it..whats the best cfl lights that i could use for vegging and for flowering without changing them...

do you have a fan in the room now?
just a slight breeze to move the leaf.
the plant is streachin like mad. you want to see better results?
bend it, just like it sounds but with no stress and the plant should be fully errect in a few hrs. at the end of the day you shouldnt be able to tell you bent the plant. it will suprise you how well it works, be careful its prob. brittle. bending will make the stems much stronger! my plants r about 12 inches tall and the stem is fatter than a pencil. they are 26 days old. the leafs are huge for this size plant. you can really tell the sativas and the indicas from the formation of the leaf.capture the lost light by using the door as the 4th wall. flat white paint is the cheapest! foil is useless. the box the plant used to be in is absorbing some of the light, paint it or move it. what kinda temps r in the room, day time and night time temps. make sure there isnt a drastic change between the two.
i have had outstanding results using the 4' florescent daylight bulbs, i get very healthy plants from these bulbs bought at any hardware store. the root ball of the plant should be up off the floor, or use some type of plant heat blanket. heat = more uptake of neuts.
just bend it a tiny bit, then progress as it grows. brush your hand across the top.
youll be happy you did! i guarantee it. just dont break it and member its brittle from low light. you can do it, promise!
peace be well!

Back
Top Bottom