New grower needs some advice

Koo243

I am using Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil and Foxfarm nutrients (Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom) I need some help on a reliable feeding schedule. Also, do i need to start feeding my clones as soon as i plant them or wait a week or so to add my nutrients?

I would not recommend going by the bottle.I would following the schedule but only half the recommended dose to start with,then work your way up.Also Fox Farm ocean forest is considered "hot",meaning it has plenty of fertilizer in it.I would not start seed's in it either.FFOF is a bit hot for even clones Inmo,but I never had to many issue's with it.A rooted clone in FFOF should not need any nute's for 2-3 week's.
Of coarse strain is also a factor.
Hope that help's man.:high-five:
J6K:joint:

If you follow the FF schedule and go full strength like I did, you will overfeed them right off the bat and be dealing with problems for months to come. FFOF also has some nutes in it already I believe, so definitely don't feed yet, I wouldn't even feed until they start showing signs of deficiency but thats just me. Don't use more than 1/4th of starting strength and never go over half of the recommended strength, you won't need to unless you have one hell of a strong plant. I did use the hydro schedule though but soil schedule shouldn't be much different. Also, I fed my clones after 3 weeks of just distilled water.

How about this? But cut everything in half

foxfarm-feeding-schedule-soil2.jpg

When I water in my soilless medium, I always gave it a tiny bit of nutes and additives, didn't give it straight water for months. Honestly is was easier for me to look at the plants a day after feeding and estimate how much to give them next time, was waaay easier than dealing with prescribed numbers from the schedule but that's just me

Back
Top Bottom