Need help first time grower

davidsmith91

hi im new to growing and i really dont know what to do i have the equipment and the nutrients and for rite now im growing in soil and my nutrients are foxfarm i have Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom, Cha Ching, Beastie Bloomz,Open Sesame plus i have a 400 watt hps/mh system i have 2 of the same systems and i have a 3x3x6'5 tent with a carbon scrubber an 1 bag of exhale plus i have a few seeds from attitude seeds like super lemon haze and white widow but i have 2 seedling growing there about 3 weeks old 1 is 4inches tall wich is afghan kush x black domina the other is 2 inches tall and its auto pineapple express all i ahve been feeding them is water intill yesterday i just feed them grow big but half the dosage.but im looking for some good help with like how to feed my plants and how much to feed them and when to feed them or some good recipes and feeding schedule or what else do i need and what should i skip in ever other feeding please help im a first time grower thanks... if you read this i appreciate it

Hi davismith91.

Let me start by welcoming you to :420:!

I don't have any first hand experience with Fox Farm nutes, but I seem to remember reading others say that they tend to run a little strong and to introduce them very slowly.

There are a couple of resources on the site that have helped me greatly. One is under the Grow Room tab at the top of the screen titled "How to Grow Marijuana". I think you'd be surprised at how many topics well beyond the basics are covered in this section. The other tool I use frequently is the "Search" feature located under the Forums tab at the top left. It will return every instance on the site of the use of a particular word or phrase.

You'll find a number of growers have posted both feeding schedules (even specific to Fox Farms) as well as recipes for various teas and such to help nurture your girls along.

Be well and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom