Is my Big Bang Auto Already starting to bud?

You are in the early flowering stage so your buds will most likely grow with the right care and feeding.

I think they are called caylxes. They are the same thing inside buds that seeds grow inside of if they get pollen on them. Those ones however never become buds. They chill there at nodes. When I breed for seeds, those sites often give me dumb white seeds.

Yeah these are caylxes that's normal they will just stay like that and form loads of thc over them when you chop the plant I'd just pick them off add them into my smoke, also your buds will fatten up a lot more. Nice buckets by the way :laughtwo:

You topped your autos, which is why they didn't get very big. Any stress reduces the size the plant grows. Stress slows down growth, and autos are on a time limit.

I always get the largest yields from autos when I just let them grow and cause them no stress.

I topped her to get more yield as far as i know Big Bang auto doesnt get tall she stays short and bushy from what i researched on her the buds are crazy and look like there getting bigger daily heres 2 close ups of her i took on sat the day after i fed her 1 teaspoon of Faxfarm Big Grow, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom with 1 Gallon of water... I will be doing a Journal on her soon...
Big_Bang_Buds_getting_bigger21.jpg
Big_Bang_Buds_getting_bigger11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom