Share Your Nutrient Line-Up

Chicken manure is a good way to start, then you can incorporate new things to the soil as you figure out what works best. A different strain has different needs, and some need next to nothing. Pigeon manure is lacking potassium (in my opinion) although I've never tried it, so that's the true test :blushsmile:

About the urine, I think it's animal urine like dogs, etc that harm or burn the plants. I think human urine once in awhile would be better than water.
Another question, I have pet white mice, what about their shirt pellets as fertilizers? Any info. Cheers!

No salt creates lock up in soil all urine is extremely high is salt by products. I can't fucking believe people truly think urine is good. Only thing it's good for in growing pot is pissing around your outdoor to keep the fucking deer away.

No salt creates lock up in soil all urine is extremely high is salt by products. I can't fucking believe people truly think urine is good. Only thing it's good for in growing pot is pissing around your outdoor to keep the fucking deer away.
Thanks for the clarification. Do you have a source human urine will do harm than good for the plant.

You don't use straight pee boys it's 1 part piss to 10 parts water I myself have never tried this but there are a couple guys on here that I have seen decent looking plants, one guy grew his all the way using piss and baby formula all the way till flower and entered it in plant of the month last month wasn't a bad looking plant really LOL many ways to skin a cat but I'll stick with my Humboldt

Botanicare - Pure Blend Grow & Bloom, Pure Blend Tea , Liquid Karma , Hydroplex , CalMag plus and Fulvex. I can't say enough for the Botanicare line. Economical prices and GREAT RESULTS :smokin:!

I just started my grow so I haven't seen the results but here my line up.
Base-house and gardens Aqua flakes A+B
Additives-house and gardens top booster
Ionic PK boost.
No current vegging additives I will for my next grow but i don't want to drug up my plants too much.

Once you can afford try there full line up once. I love house and garden. There drip clean will solve your worries about drugging your plant up too much.

urine is natures perfect fertilizer. has the exact n-p-k as bone meal. i suggest to all to do a bit of research. i am brand new into growing but noticed the difference in my plants right away. all documented in my journal, please check it out. and one to 15 or even a bit more, is what i do and have read,, even more diluted for misting. best foliar feeding there is, imo. research it, pls

urine is natures perfect fertilizer. has the exact n-p-k as bone meal. i suggest to all to do a bit of research. i am brand new into growing but noticed the difference in my plants right away. all documented in my journal, please check it out. and one to 15 or even a bit more, is what i do and have read,, even more diluted for misting. best foliar feeding there is, imo. research it, pls

I can't say about cannabis, but I know urine sure as hell isn't what my wife's porch side flowers needed. Killed those fuckers in less than a fortnight.

yep, and it will, kill, every time, unless you dilute it. then you take that word, kill, and you turn it upside down and shake it and it comes out, llik, then if you add an, e, to it it becomes, llike, see?????

It all depends on the strain you are growing

Right now im growing barneys farm pineapple chunk and i know they do not take well to nutes. So i just made some amendments to my soil and using a bit of cal mg and superthrive and no regular feed and they are taking nicely to it

Im using Canna A+B and PK13/14
Bit of cal-mag occasionally.

Looking to expand but don't really know where to go with it.
Am in the UK and all the ones gets mentioned here are usually ones i've never heard of or ones you can only get in the USA

OCEAN FOREST SOIL:
Super thrive
Earth juice grow
Earth juice bloom
Earth juice catalyst
Liquid karma
Cal mag
Silica blast
Botanicare sweet
Big bud
Overdrive
Unsulfer Blackstrap molasses
Final phase

18 yrs undermybelt.
Inventor of first cherry pie in 2002.

N-P-K
-(N)13-2-13 /
2.90g per 1 Gallon of h2o. (Seedlings 12"-18")
-(P-K) 0-52-34 /
0.70g per 1 gallon of h2o.
100-50-136

-(N)13-2-13 /
3.49g per 1 gallon of h2o. (15"-24")
-(P-K) 0-52-34 /
1.00g per 1 Gallon of h2o.
120-68-163

-(N)13-2-13 /
4.07g per 1 Gallon of h2o. (Mid-Late Flower)
-(P-K) 0-52-34 /
1.19 per 1 Gallon of h2o.
140-80-205

_CalMag (Gen.Hy)

_SuperThrive
End.

I am doing an experiment on my cherry pie and its been going great.. You wont believe it but I mixed all the nutes in one bottle and diluted it with 1 gallon... Id have to say :thumb:
dont do this at home!!

Back
Top Bottom