I have House and Garden..

Soil A + B
Root Excelurator
Drip Clean
Top Booster

Bottled Organics

2/3 (8 bottles) from Nectar For The Gods

4 Bottle Sample pack from Microbe Life Hydroponics

***I transplanted into fresh Ocean Forest 12 days ago..what should I look for to start nutes?
20150327_114752.jpg

I have House and Garden..

Soil A + B
Root Excelurator
Drip Clean
Top Booster

Bottled Organics

2/3 (8 bottles) from Nectar For The Gods

4 Bottle Sample pack from Microbe Life Hydroponics

***I transplanted into fresh Ocean Forest 12 days ago..what should I look for to start nutes?
20150327_114752.jpg

Those are a healthy looking pair! Why don't you start your own journal. Give a bit more information about your grow and I am sure all the good folk on here will be pleased to help you along......

Advanced Nutrients
Sensi Grow/Bloom, Voodoo Juice, Carbo Load, B52, Rhino Skin, Sensizym, Big Bud, Bud X Factor, Overdrive, Sensi ca mg extra (won in Bud of the mounth competition) and the European sales manager gifted me Connoisseur Grow/Bloom, Jungle Juice Grow/Bloom, the Grow/Micro/Bloom 3 way (I gave this to a friend), Nirvana, Flawless Finis... I think that's all

Advanced nutrients Grow/Micro/Bloom

so far its been working nice but i don't like this ph perfect technology, i would prefer to adjust it to my liking as always.

Next grow i think i'll be switching to Humbolt organic.

Canna Aqua Vega A + B for veg.
Canna Aqua Flores A + B for flower.
Canna Boost and Canna PK 13/14 once during flower.

my plants love the nutrients and so does my pocket book. I have no plans of changing.

currently in the 4th week of 12/12 and the buds are looking beautiful!

I've used fox farm, moonshine farms, supernatural,and House&Garden the last 2 are the only ones I would use permanently and at the moment it's house&Garden
Soil A&B
Algen extract
Roots excelurator
Drip clean
Multizen
Magic green haven't used
Bud xl
Top booster
Top shooter
Dyna grow protekt
Moab
Unsulphured molasses
Gh Ph down

Okay heres the special Sause
Wait for it.... Wait for it....
Okay this is it, here it come number one.

Flora Micro
Flora Gro
Flora Bloom
Rapid Start
Floria Liouious Plus
Flora Liquid Koolbloom
Cal Mag Plus
Hydroguard
Kelp
Silica Blast
Epson salt
Flora Kleen

So what's everybody else using for nutes?
And how do you like them?

I keep mine pretty simple
-FoxFarm Trio (Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom)
-Bud Candy
-Hawaiian Bud & Bloom as a finisher.

I was just wondering, and wanted to see how many people mixed brands, or stuck to one company, and whatnot.

I use; Dyna-Grow veg and bloom. I also use hydroguard, and some silica. I haven't grown weed in a long time. This was a hot item back then. I think on my next grow I will try something else.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I alternate nutes each watering between Cogo`s plus molasses and Sierra Natural Science plus molasses. Use both a little on the weak side.

Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom Trio plus AN Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, B52, Overdrive, Sensizyme, and Flawless Finish

Seem to work well for me.

I use the lucas ratio so GH micro and bloom. Some epsom salts and unsulphered molassas and 2 products by my local hydro store that are beneficial bacteria and fungi and humic acid.

Back
Top Bottom