White widow first time grow

DFSA0318

420 Member
I have a quick question I have a small Dwc system the little yellow tub with the pump and I have everything else to start my grow my seeds are on the way but iam stuck on how much nutrients I need to put in the water for my taproot seedling I have the fox farm trio big bloom tiger bloom and grow bit if some one can please help it would be greatly appreciated

I have a quick question I have a small Dwc system the little yellow tub with the pump and I have everything else to start my grow my seeds are on the way but iam stuck on how much nutrients I need to put in the water for my taproot seedling I have the fox farm trio big bloom tiger bloom and grow bit if some one can please help it would be greatly appreciated
Hi DFSA0318

While I'm not familiar with the trio, you would want to take a look at the manufacturer's recommendations and dial it back a bit (they tend to suggest to high a start point).
Come in at 50% (or if someone who's used it before has a better idea?) their suggestion.
Start a grow journal.
Document your PH, and EC/TDS everyday. Reference it against this chart and it'll help you a lot.
C62E28B0-CCEB-4E4A-BC84-A47103ECEC8B.jpeg-1.jpg

Take a read through down below to help get familiar with the run of the place and welcome to :420:

Start a grow journal! We don't actually bite....more of a gumming action. Photos and long-term logging of your temps, EC/pH, lights, and all that will make diagnosing any issues that may arise much much easier BUT....better than that....when you pull that first harvest you can smoke that first joint while looking all the way back to the seeds the bud started from.

Back
Top Bottom