Share Your Nutrient Line-Up

20160109_013045.jpg
20160109_013102.jpg

Mills full line minus the silica. no need for anything else. this stuff is not salt based so you don't have to flush like with others which is nice

20160111_125032.jpg

o ya I also include orca for the bennies!

Bcuzz grow c
Bcuzz growth
Bcuzz bloom c
Bcuzz bloom
GH flora nectar
Synergy
Botanicare pure blend tea

100% organic, never feed over 500 ppm
I had got a sample pack from my local hydro store it had like 4 or 5 bottles in it. Buzz root, and a couple others believe it had bloom, all organic. It was only my first 2 grows I did mix with others brands of notes. This time I didn't have any due to they were like little 8oz bottles. Doing a few different mediums and grow systems this round but dwc rdwc are my favorite. Noticed this time to the rootballs were no where near the size they were when I used bcuzz in with my other nutrients. But other then topping and quading I let it go now I didn't prune or scrog early enough so it is just a giant Bush. alot of the nodes that would have made it to the canopy were thin and I'm already passed typical veg, should have been flipped but need to make sure my clones root so I'll have another round ready to go. So now because their was so many shoots, I only quad it if I were to have kept up with it and pruned each main branch or cola , had anywhere from 10-20 shoots coming up and such a large bushy plant not tall but I'd say 3x3x2.5 tall, the root ball is so massive by the time dont flowering I have to add additional buckets reason I went rdwc, had 4 sites to bottok of not 3.5g but its actually less if u count for displacement with the root ball. So drinking .5-1g a day. And I dont know what other people do with single site dwc systems, it's a pain to check ph or do reservoir change because u have to lift entire plant with bucket top net pot or lyft and slide over enough that u can stick ur meter in. What if you wanted to scrog or put up a trellis. Any tips on that let me know. Ima try ebb n flow next and sog clones, cut rooted 3 week veg n flip on paper ideally u should get close to if not more yield then less large plants that u had to veg an extra 5 or 6 weeks. If I didn't lollipop because about to flip I'd let it grow out and top again to set sog. But dont think there are enough fan leaves and it would die off. Wasnt prepared this time and I did neglect alot. As far as keeping it cleaned up so light and air can penetrate. This strain I ran 2 last time and 2 othet different ones so 3 all together. 4 plants in 3.5x3.5 area and ended up with around 40oz 9oz-12 / that strain one was less I was taking pictures and dropped my fone on one of the quad nodes it broke and repaired it but was stunted do to repair other 3 took over so just removed the 4th node. Anyways I went all over the place. And wrote a college essay sorry. Anyways never tried full line unless that was it, but i used inconjunction with other nutes. They worked great no issues, since most if not all the bottles are organic and have microbes made my plant heal quicker , break down nutes into usable nutes kept plants happy. I'm still fooling around giving botiancare Kind line a shot since I alrdy was using some of their nutes.

Back
Top Bottom