Timmie1987

420 Member
Dark rust spots are showing up on this plant only. Im growing 3 different strains. No idea what to do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 41
Growing organic. 600 watt LED 18" from plant. Soil PH to 6.8. Compost tea once a week and water with liquid seaweed and molasses mixture every day to every other day. Keep the room at 75 degrees and 65% humidity. The strain shown is THC bomb. Im also growing white widow and wedding cake and they seem to be doing okay

I was reading that it could be a ventilation problem. I have a box fan circulating air but do not have a fresh air intake open because i am supplementing CO2 and figured it would be pointless to have the CO2 if the air in the tent is getting vented out

plants are about 36 days into veg. Ive been adjusting my water to 6.8. Assumed that would adjust the PH in the soil too. If not then im not sure how to raise and lower PH in the medium. There are no mites or eggs. Temp at top of the canopy is held between 75-80 degrees

6.8 is too high, the soil ph is what the soil ph is. The ph water is not given to adjust the soil anyway, it’s to be in the right range where the plant can use it. Technically in soil you don’tt have to adjust ph anyway the soil buffers it, but if you are starting at 6.8 that’s too high. For soil 6 to 6.5 is what you adjust your water too.

You know you can’t see mites or eggs without a scope, right?

Ok, that temp should be fine for co2

No scope. Just a visual check. Figured i would be able to see little black specks if there where mites. Assuming that is the problem, what would be the easiest fix?

No never see them otherwise, a 30/60 X mini microscope about $15 US or a digital one is about 35 in grow shops or online. It’s real handy for critters and needed to view your trichs for harvest. This is the cheapie 15 clams version there are other styles too but if you do get digital everyone says get a mini tripod too. It’s real hard to view a leaf can’t hold it still so most pluck a leaf. You gotta check both sides tho cuz bugs hide & lay eggs on underside too.

Back
Top Bottom