Rust spots

Eik

Hey! This is my first grow and I’m still getting familiarized with this whole thing. So far so good, but some rust spots appeared and wanted to get a second opinion on what this might be. Looks like calcium deficiency to me, but since I’m not sure I’d rather ask. Otherwise she’s looking fantastic

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg

image.jpg

Hey! This is my first grow and I’m still getting familiarized with this whole thing. So far so good, but some rust spots appeared and wanted to get a second opinion on what this might be. Looks like calcium deficiency to me, but since I’m not sure I’d rather ask. Otherwise she’s looking fantastic

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg

image.jpg
If you’re not already using Cal Mag I would suggest you start now. Plant looks amazing but yes you certainly wouldn’t want this deficiency to get out of control. if it turns out to not be a Cal Mag deficiency you’re not really doing any harm by adding it.

i don't see a nute issue yet but it is starting flower and will begin to ask for flower level nutes fairly quick. there are a few little white dots i'd be checking for mites. not many but the plants are vulnerable from this point forward.

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg

image.jpg
She looks great, nice work.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
We could use a few details.
Soil or coco?
What are you feeding? PH?
How often?
Giving water?
Temps & rh, conditions- environment.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to the group.

Do not wait till you pass go again, be proactive and start now with a flowering stage fertilizer program if you have not already done so.

The yellow spots near the end of where the fingers meet the leaf stem really look like the start of a Potassium shortage.

The second and third photo show small bronze or copper colored spots and those can very well be the beginning signs of the Calcium shortage you mentioned.

Pick a decent flowering fertilizer and start using it otherwise you might have a larger issue in the next two weeks. It will be hard to stop a Potassium shortage but you should be able to slow it down.

A Calcium supplement will probably stop new bronze spots from showing up and you will not have to worry about the few you already have. They will not go away but they should not increase in size or number. Allow about two or more weeks before you can tell how well the fertilizers and supplements are working.

I'd proceed with caution with these responses.....no offense to the others, but the #1 mistake every new grower, and experienced grower makes, is panic and act. No body knows any details of your grow, and shouldn't be causing you to do much of anything. I'm assuming your already using calmag, if your using nutrients. It looks like your in coco in a felt pot? Either way, just keep an eye on her for the next few days. If it gets worse, go from there.

I'd proceed with caution with these responses.....no offense to the others, but the #1 mistake every new grower, and experienced grower makes, is panic and act. No body knows any details of your grow, and shouldn't be causing you to do much of anything. I'm assuming your already using calmag, if your using nutrients. It looks like your in coco in a felt pot? Either way, just keep an eye on her for the next few days. If it gets worse, go from there.
Good point.

Hello Eik and welcome to 420Magazine.com. The leave damage appear may be caused by insect damage so please examine the underside of the leaves for insects. The damage to the leaves may be the beginning of a calcium deficiency.

What is the grow medium? What nutrients, in what order and how many millilitres per gallon when you mix the nutrient solution?

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg

image.jpg
Looks nice to me.

Hey @Elk and welcome to the forum!

Your plant is too healthy. 😆

Seriously, she's looking great. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom