Hemp oil, cannabis tintcture. How much herb/oil?

OldMedUser

Formerly Known as LabRat
I use hemp and cannabis products to alleviate a multitude of aches and pains, chronic depression, bursitis, insomnia plus to fend off future problems as I head off to my dotage. Fifty-five in three weeks.

I have a couple of 500 ml bottles of pure hemp oil and I want to infuse some with cannabis for use as a topical ointment to see if it helps joint pain in specific areas. I've got plenty of trim that's almost as good as the bud it came from and was wondering if anyone has some ideas about how much goody I should use in a specific volume of oil to get any relief? Or do you know if it will work? I have both sativa and indica strains to work with.

I was thinking about a 1/8-1/4 oz in 250 ml oil, gently warmed for a couple of weeks then strained and massaged into the affected area. I like my canna butter cookies for the insomnia and pain relief, not to mention sneaking in under the radar. The oil if it works would fit right in there with my cannabis leanings.

I love dumping "Hemp Hearts" on my cheerios and ingest hemp oil like my mother fed me cod liver oil. Hold your nose and swallow. lol It must work tho as my general health is great and I'm sure I would suffer a lot more if I followed my doctor's advice and ate all the big-pharma crap he keeps writing scrips for.

Anyway, if anyone has some thoughts about the oil I sure would like to hear them.

Back
Top Bottom