Henman's Soil Sour Diesel Grow Journal 2013

Great Thread! I just started my first grow and it is of Sour Diesel!

I loved all of the pictures you posted and the frequency of your posts. I hope to do the same!

I will be looking forward to hearing your yield.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Couldn't agree more, breal is an honorable man. Salutes to his glory!

And many thanks to you too nerf! And all the people at :420: who're keeping my spirit up! Been looking for work everywhere, thrown all dignity out the window. Hopefully the statistics are in my favor and I can find at least one shitty job at least :)

--

Ok, so it's now day The Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything since flip. Or should I be counting since first sign of sex? To the Googletron!
She's swelling like never before and starting to join up into nice, albeit small, colas.

Not to mention the Glorious Crystals

I wanted to show everyone this image in particular, because I find it a very good example, or at least so I think, how weak CFLs can be, or at least in this setup. Or does it have to do with reflection, maybe even light penetration? Anyways, look how unevenly these top colas grow, with the light quite clearly coming from the right :)

I also found this weird necrotic/moldy spot on the tip of a middle-aged leaf. Unsure wether it's nutrient splash burn or something far more horrific. Going to keep a sharp eye on it. Very sharp.
Dude where is the sauceeeeeeeeee that grows gotta be finished by 2020

Back
Top Bottom