Here to learn from the best

Welcome to the forum! I commend you for joining TI and diving head first into the research and learning. Proud of you man. Keep going and don't ever stop learning.

Yeah, that's a current dilemma for me. I have an outside vent that let's in too much light. I use it for my passive air intake though so I can't just cover it up. Got to get my lazy ass to attach a vent coupling. Then install some ducting to eliminate the need to have any passive vents open at the bottom of my tent.

Man...everything about this hits home for me. Except for the seizure. I'm thankful I did not have to experience that. It does suck that some medical professionals frown upon or judge our choice to self medicate with a plant. I refuse pain meds for a reason because I'm scared of the possibility of getting addicted. It's tough to live with pain. I can relate to that man. I also make oil that I have tested at roughly 100mg/mL and yes, that is strong! LOL! Blessings Curb!
I figured i must've just been a freak, i don't understand to high and oral dose i just sleep lol. Yeah i was prescribed 200mg XR tramadol tablets and 100mg fast release. My doctor never bothered to inform me 600mg is the seizure threshold, i was like 17.

Yeah sure you can relate, painkillers Are taking very sparingly because when You actually need them they better fucking work.

dont forget, we know VERY little about plant physiology actually. regardless of what plant that is. hell some of them have 8 chromosome pairs. they can do practically anything...
I really feel that I will be spending my life's knowledge getting to know as much as possible about this lovely plant.

interesting fact. a 30% methanol/water solution applied as afoliar allows the plants to use the methanol as a carbon source as they use CO2. they also produce no formadahyde or anything. same solution to the roots mostly kills them. lol
from memory the study did it to 3 plants, tobacco showed increase in yield, tomatoes showed no change and there other one had reduced yields

Welcome to the forum! I commend you for joining TI and diving head first into the research and learning. Proud of you man. Keep going and don't ever stop learning.

Yeah, that's a current dilemma for me. I have an outside vent that let's in too much light. I use it for my passive air intake though so I can't just cover it up. Got to get my lazy ass to attach a vent coupling. Then install some ducting to eliminate the need to have any passive vents open at the bottom of my tent.

Man...everything about this hits home for me. Except for the seizure. I'm thankful I did not have to experience that. It does suck that some medical professionals frown upon or judge our choice to self medicate with a plant. I refuse pain meds for a reason because I'm scared of the possibility of getting addicted. It's tough to live with pain. I can relate to that man. I also make oil that I have tested at roughly 100mg/mL and yes, that is strong! LOL! Blessings Curb!

interesting fact. a 30% methanol/water solution applied as afoliar allows the plants to use the methanol as a carbon source as they use CO2. they also produce no formadahyde or anything. same solution to the roots mostly kills them. lol
from memory the study did it to 3 plants, tobacco showed increase in yield, tomatoes showed no change and there other one had reduced yields
Is there any reading material for this experiment, would really like to read up on in.

Back
Top Bottom